Goodman Sisters #19 Is it Lauryn or Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction? Desperate to get a Walker reaction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those txt msgs was one sided and Annie wanted her to die or something but if someone came into your life saying us girls should stick together which lozza denies but then shags your man but I think Annie’s got a right to be angry and BV is a snake anyway no wonder no one likes her

Reactions: 15
I’m sure if Annie offered to collect Kairo and take him out with her boys it would be a hard no (not that she should, I wouldn’t either!) but seriously what does this woman want, he is not going to leave Annie to be with you loz no fucker on earth would 🤣

Reactions: 18
Never known anyone else to publicly claim Vardy is their mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor satellite Fuk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those txt msgs was one sided and Annie wanted her to die or something but if someone came into your life saying us girls should stick together which lozza denies but then shags your man but I think Annie’s got a right to be angry and BV is a snake anyway no wonder no one likes her
yeah but she meant stick together as sister wives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Name dropping Becky Vardy 🤣🤣 another proven in court liar, good one beggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wtaf. She’s playing out scenes in her head and playing them out as a reality on Instagram ffs!!! Someone stop her!!!

• Haha
“We’re in the public eye” no you’re not you two bit tart! The only reason anyone even knew about you is because YOU sold YOUR MADE UP STORY to the press/paps. Honestly, she beggars belief 😂 they’re still calling you Lauren from TOWIE you fucktard, you’re a no-one and always will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Beautiful family pic Kyle. Well done. She won’t say anything about him doing it coz then their fairytale romance won’t look real. 😂 she is a twit. Also get giro on the bath. What does she need to relax from using her phone. Unemployed scrounger

Reactions: 16
Hi Kiaro goodman can I have a autograph your mums famous because she has a tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No darling you’re an Instagram bleep

• Haha
She bleeping wishes she was in the public eye 🤣🤣🤣 the delusion is real with this one wow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that her actual minge at the bottom of that disgusting pic or just discolouration from it been treated like a formula 1 track

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This needs to come to a conclusion soon someone needs to say who the dad is!!
My eyes are cock eyed from staring at my phone all day 😂😂
Kyle needs to shut her down publicly once and for all!!

• Haha
She wishes she set the record straight? Yeah I bet.. but the issue is you were too hell bent on screwing them for every penny first. That was your goal. But that’s not enough to plough you with money you want him involved. The point she is missing is he didn’t want her child. He excepted he had financial responsibility but oh that’s not enough.
she is the most relentless person I’ve come across. At what point does it become a criminal offence. Has something like this actually become one?? I’d be interested to know as her constant goading is exhausting.

• Heart
I always go back to if Kyle was a bin man, she’d never have announced who the father was and would never be causing this much of a scene all the time. Even if he was a low level player like Grunt, she’d have taken a payout and stfu. She had a letter sent to Kyle demanding money before the baby was even born, and racked up multiple debts with her scrounging family thinking he’d foot the bill! That tells you all you need to know about how she thinks. All she cares about is money and fame. She doesn’t even want Kyle, she wants to be Annie and have Annie’s lifestyle, she’s psychotic! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh BV please come help me
In the public eye 🤣🤣 aye coz that's what u want and never shut the duck up about getting knocked up by KW! Any stories being printed are all her own the walkers don't even acknowledge her doubt they would piss on her if she was on fire

Reactions: 14
She wishes she set the record straight? Yeah I bet.. but the issue is you were too hell bent on screwing them for every penny first. That was your goal. But that’s not enough to plough you with money you want him involved. The point she is missing is he didn’t want her child. He excepted he had financial responsibility but oh that’s not enough.
she is the most relentless person I’ve come across. At what point does it become a criminal offence. Has something like this actually become one?? I’d be interested to know as her constant goading is exhausting.
She wanted them to pay her to keep quiet if there was even more to the story🙄 don’t know how it could possibly be more salacious

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.