Goodman Sisters #20 LG got KG in a shirt that says ‘dad’, U’re still the most regrettable shag Kyles had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to the tit show you wonderful lot !!
Second thread in one day🤣🤣🤣

well done to @Rose94 on the winning thread title that said “Lauryn’s gone mad, got kairo in a shirt that says dad, you’re still the most regrettable shag he’s had”
However it was far too long so I had to edit it :(

loz spent the whole day sending messages to herself bashing queen Annie

she is a tit mother who has too much time on her hands
Imagine taking your sprog out for the day and instead of being present you spend the day chatting tit about your landlord
Have some fukin respect

Kiaro goodman has been sent an old kit from the walkers x

God bless them doing their bit for charity

There’s a wiki please find it
Anyway as you were 💙❤
#NeverADoubt
#TimesAHealer

If anyone can think of a poll please advise my minds blank !

Previous Thread;

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Like I’m still gobsmacked she posted him in the kit with dad on the back 🤮😱😂😂

Just when u think she can’t get anymore crazy she pulls it out the bag 😂😂😂

Wonder how long it was up before she realised it was the old kit poor strawberry 🍓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I genuinely think she got pregnant just to get a reaction from the walkers. I feel so sorry for this unborn child coming into this mess. 😩

Reactions: 17
Silence is golden 😆 see Kyle should step up more often. She could be doing with more than a bath though since she a manky wee rat. Needs bleached

Reactions: 9
The ironic thing is, these women that supposedly support Lauryn are the types that would have a slanging match in the street with their man for saying hello to another woman down the pub yet they’re demonising Annie for not taking on a child that was conceived while she was on a very short break from her childhood sweetheart, father of her 3 children to a Woman who tried to befriend her before purposely getting pregnant for a meal ticket, has consistently lied, dragged her and her Husband to court for more money and given her nothing but tit acting like she’s the wronged party ever since. I don’t know how Annie hasn’t ragged the duck out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The ironic thing is, these women that supposedly support Lauryn are the types that would have a slanging match in the street with their man for saying hello to another woman down the pub yet they’re demonising Annie for not taking on a child that was conceived while she was on a very short break from her childhood sweetheart, father of her 3 children to a Woman who tried to befriend her before purposely getting pregnant for a meal ticket, has consistently lied, dragged her and her Husband to court for more money and given her nothing but tit acting like she’s the wronged party ever since. I don’t know how Annie hasn’t ragged the duck out of her.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Exactly this!

Reactions: 11
She opened her page for a few minutes then went private again. She will need to come up with a belter coz Annie clearly gives no duck to check what her money is spent on. She is boring and basic. Her page opens n closes more times than she opens n closes her legs for meal tickets. 🤮

Reactions: 20
She said Kairo was conceived when KW was single which we know is a lie after reading court doc

oh let me help you get over your long term partner and forget about your 3 kids by falling Preggo and not telling you for two months ?
Sure sounds legit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Soooo I’ve not commented on here for ages . . . life, work, mental health all getting in the way, but Loz has lured me back and I am shooketh, shooketh I tell you!! What. The. Actual. duck.

She’s so narcissistic that no matter what happens, she will twist the narrative so that she’s the victim. All this singing like a canary and the truth will come out . . . duck off bucket fanny, you chose a payout to keep your skanky gob shut over the canary. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She said Kairo was conceived when KW was single which we know is a lie after reading court doc

oh let me help you get over your long term partner and forget about your 3 kids by falling Preggo and not telling you for two months ?
Sure sounds legit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not telling him for 5 months.
---
Even wee strawberry 🍓 insta page has been dangled for over a year. It’s like Annie and Kyle pay for my second mistake that not relation coz it’s in the best interest of the child to be funded and I can’t work coz I’m a criminal so pay up or I’m post on his page. 🤣 she need to remember she is nothing more than a puppet and Kyle and Annie own a string each.

Reactions: 9
Her reposting BVs post that doesn’t show anything from Annie just a nasty message TO her you’re not proving anything loz

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.