Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
Stupid comment but could that whole story in the sun just be completely made up? No names, no pictures, no evidence just everything speculation and make believe? But loz has sold it to stir shit up.
I means it’s the sun ffs, wouldn’t put it past them to just go on loz word with no back up to any claims. And loz is very likely to do that to rattle Annie.
Not stupid at all this is exactly what I think, it’s the latest in a long line of attempts to spook and torment Annie. It’s the Sun for a start, they’ll have accepted it from Lauryn knowing her link to Kyle and assuming it’s him.
She doesn’t tell the truth, I don’t know why anyone would believe a single word out of her mouth

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

4FoxAche

VIP Member
All the money in the world wouldn't make me stay like. Playing the long game will get her more shit off the papers & Lauryn. The "oh she's on stay with him for him money when he's really wanted me & kairo" all along shit!
Ripe the plaster off pet & love your best life with your boys cos he's never going to change! 🤷🏻
The problem with "she's only stayed with him for the money when he really wants me and Giro" argument is that Kyle has stayed with Annie too.

In fact, he begged her back and proposed. If he wanted Prolapse he could get up and go. He hasn't.

Annie hasn't trapped him or controlled him or locked him in a cupboard to stop him from being with Lozagne and Kerching.

He doesn't want to be there. He was posting on Annie’s 30th that he loves her and she'll never know how much.

Annie isn't the problem here.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She really pisses me off the way she acts like she's hard done by, getting up the duff to any stupid idiot that shoots their load up her and she really doesn't care about her kids, just content for the gram, then I was looking at Jess insta earlier (don't follow just nosing) my heart actually aches for her, dunno just relate to losing a baby girl then a miscarriage, she seems such a good mum. Just feel so sad for her 😞 and then you have cunto beggy acting like the way she does 🙄🙄

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's thinks she's relevant leaving breadcrumbs for those sad thick followers to the detriment of another family.

You're a sad wee cum bucket lauryn, no one ever wants to admit they've gone near you, ugly ho has to take any scraps she can get. Clattering that begging bowl around cos she's a lazy fuck who doesn't want to work

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I wonder how she become friends with midsize. She's her double in ever aspect of her life. Even have the same chavy dirty look to them. Couple of rough necks 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

projectstadium2

And blocking project stadium thinking Annie would use her own initials 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can imagine her showing her man big Pete “look at this” 🤣🤣🤣
“ stalk with your chest” how fukin tragic is she
Then she looked into their wedding checking if it’s legit hoping that Kyle faked the whole thing because he really loves her despite not seeing her since their Hong Kong hook up for Kash

• Haha

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
I simply don't believe the bullshit the sun has come off with solicitors office in September?? What for ? He won't need to attend in person for anything I can think of (I work in the industry) anything to do with signing he can do in his solicitor and she in her own without meeting, also if she looking more I believe she needs to take him to court and won't get legal costs for this so why would he go anywhere where she is ? Just trying to get a rise off Annie, imagine trying to imply that a man who has not once public acknowledge you or you child is the father if the new one she sick in the head

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it was Annie’s gym pic yday but I got myself in the gym before work this morning and feel bloody fantastic.

queen Annie motivating me 🤣 shine on these hoes girl

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I get Kyle is a cunt and has got himself into this whole messed up situation but seriously is the sun trying to make kyle and Annie top themselves?
Annie is just trying to live her day to day life and kyle away trying to play for England. None of this is relevant I swear Lauryn is doing the absolute up most to stay connected to them
Maybe she's having a break down behind close doors she's just seems to be getting bitter and bitter. Maybe the hormones of the pregnancy is sending her over the edge 😩😅
---
I find it wrong that Lauryn is continually spreading lies just to be heard by them.
Even if they did have to come face to face it was for Legal matter to try and stop her rinsing him dry I can't see him being very ecstatic to see her. The papers are so quick to jump on something and blown it completely up. I hope it's a lie but weather it is or not we all no it wasn't a jolly link up. More like kyle trying to save everything his worked hard for

• Heart

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
This Lauryn woman is a fame seeker, an opportunist. She got deliberately pregnant to a footballer. I honestly believe this could have been any rich man's burden. Shocking disgrace to all women.

And fertility issues or not, jeez we are all adults here, can you think of a time that a man fully ejaculates in you, knowing he is potentially making a baby!? Like, am I alone in that my husband ( I'm not on contraception) let alone some cheating man would dream to cream a prozzie. They pull out. I'm sorry if that sounds minging but it's the truth!! She is the lowest of the low. She got herself pregnant by the best means possible. ( Scouring round the bin for the condom, would not surprise me, dirty girl) No wonder her sisters disowned her.

What is your price for fame? Well now she is up the duff again!!

And trying to pass it of to Kyle walker, FFS, obviously he was never gonna go there, whoever could even think that might be possible is nuts..and hiding the truth from real baby daddy.

What a sad sad cow.

• Heart

kj135

VIP Member
Mibies Grants been playing away and do you know what, Chloe, Amelia and Lauryn cannot say fuck all about another woman after what lauryn did and those 2 stooges supported her when they were pals back in the day. See if Chloe starts slagging off another woman I ll no be able to keep my mouth shut.
Honestly, I may sound mean, but I hope he has!

• Haha
  • Heart

Smol52

Chatty Member
Oh god Chloe’s stories …. ‘Not been on here for a while which I’ll tell you all soon but in the mean time I’m on the beg for a laundry basket’

I don’t know who I hate more, the influencers for begging or the company’s that give their entitled arsed free stuff

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Loving how no fucks have been given by Annie during any of this!!

Good to see her posting on ig too! Like when her wee pic shows up on my story lists with a new story 😃
I loveeeee how Annie gets under there skin by not saying anything.
Lozza and vardy have made themselves look like a right Tit. Hence why there's not a single peep coming from them now 🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
She’s prob gonna have a c section so she’s got something else to talk about for the next 3 years along with telling randoms the times she feeds her sprog
---
So she’s throwing shade at vicki ok Jesus himself
FYI no one likes your posts you boring whore
People that are obsessed with likes need to get a grip and a life. Yeah that was shady at Vicky 🙄😂

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Before I was like totally adamant it wasn’t his, now I wouldn’t say it’s impossible. However I do think it could all me mind games from her, it’s what she is best at!

These sun stories are definitely being leaked by her a cuntface Vardy!

So ready for a FYI - He’s NOT the dad post from Annie! No gonna lie if it was me I would do it, like fuck would I want people thinking he’d been there again!

Rose94

VIP Member
It’s mad she’s managed to convince a judge to force Kyle into buying her a massive million pound house!! Kyle should have offered to rent them a two bed terrace for the next 18 years and pissed all over her because he’s accepting the (in my opinion ridiculous) responsibility of housing her without her taking the piss out of him