Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhh godddd I’m dyyyyin!!
I’m surprised I have a bit of skin left on my face I burn with 2nd hand embarresment from
her daily😭
He is a Walker ….. nooooooooo
Will she tag Walker with this new baby???
Crazy hoe

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Kjj

Saw Big Pete’s baby daddy out last night. Fought the urge to ask him why the hell did you shag that??!?

• Haha

projectstadium2

Loz communicated with me through her magic fucking crystal phone asked me to say looks like she does on her other hand. Gotta wait for the moonlight to recharge the battery before we have confirmation

• Haha

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Like she didn’t drop her knickers after the cash was handed over on the first meet 😂😂😂😂 howling
Edit to add: no doubt another comment she was trying to make to imply to Annie she was more than a one night stand with KW… psycho

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Fucking Bastard Kyle.

I can't go into specifics without outing myself. One of my friend's children is in the City academy as a defender and is often a mascot. Walker is his favourite player (same position and always makes him laugh).

Kyle has sent the kid a birthday gift including a signed shirt from a recent game.

Why can't he let me hate him in peace?!
Another petition pending...
Fucking Bastard Kyle.

I can't go into specifics without outing myself. One of my friend's children is in the City academy as a defender and is often a mascot. Walker is his favourite player (same position and always makes him laugh).

Kyle has sent the kid a birthday gift including a signed shirt from a recent game.

Why can't he let me hate him in peace?!
Petition pending.... You will gift all children your own shirt or none at all!!
I will never not cringe at that🤯
The demands of a cheap Hong Kong slag, the audicity 😂😂😂

• Haha

mammaK29

Chatty Member

Can’t help thinking this could be Kyle…. 🤦‍♀️
When you read it it does fit the bill of being him 🙈 but then when she gets so much for K each month I highly doubt 20k would keep her quiet 🤐

• Wow

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Poor kiaro dressed in draining black I’m sorry if anyone dressed their kid in black but at 2 and esp being so blonde she could dress him soooo much nicer 🙈 hair looks greasy as fuck again probs wet 🙈 and he’s giving her a big kiss look tattle he does like me ok if u say so hun 😂😂

She’s so desperate for his hair to look like reigns at least reign looks like a boy kairo looks like a wee lassie who’s spongy rollers didn’t work from the back 🙈

Attachments

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I know I sound like a broken record it’s when someone in here said Kyle doesn’t want you and she goes “ you sure about that”
Obviously wants Annie to somehow see
Then I think to myself a man that rejected your child you would shag ?

If he wanted to see KG he would
After puma Gate imagine being proud to imply he wants to sleep with you
He sleeps with prozzies it’s not really a compliment loz
Keep up
Have some self respect
Another thing I noticed, A lottttt of the wags do not sure their children’s faces
She thinks she’s a gf but she will never be in them circles
Sewage girl

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Maybe it is Kyle in the papers but the woman could be someone else? He was sniffing around some other tart from love Island
Maybe he's been at it with other lassies the whole time cos he hasn't learned his fucking lesson and maybe the beggiest of the begs (lauryn) has been in touch with this person and lauryn has leaked this story?
---
20k would never be enough for lauryn to keep that pan fishy gob shut

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Still patiently waiting for a doting baby daddy to claim this child ….. 👶🍼

FYI… just a lot of guys saying “it wasn’t me”
😂😂

How sad doing it alone again and can’t even say strong independent mama doing it all in her own bcz her kids are pay cheques unless this baby daddy is sking and kiaro is footing the bill!!
Perhaps if baby daddy is rich she will never say who incase someone one here finds court docs again

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
We’ve seen what she has said about Annie already,
She has accused her of calling her child awful names
So no co parenting wouldn’t work at all. For Annie’s sanity most.

LG is a toxic snake
She lies a lot
Took two months to tell him she’s pregnant ? This wanted child
Then lies lies lies
About the names
The private scan she did alone she prob wanted them to leak the story at the clinic because why use his name. We know she went alone.
She is proper sick, every time I think about what she’s done I get more angry
If she can’t afford to raise him she should let Kyle and Annie raise him.
bet she wouldn’t want that
I feel sorry for all the kids for diff reasons
There will be a lot of questions for their parents to answer the older they get.
The more stories she sells/ Kyle embarrasses his wife and kids
It’s quite unsettling

Beggman12

Chatty Member
This desperate attempt will once again be ignored by the walkers and forgotten about in a few days then I wonder what stint well have the joys of witnessing in another 2 weeks 🙄
Maybe something hasn't gone her way so she's trying to make a point to them her and cash aren't going anywhere 😩
I love how she hasn't gone to the daily mail with this article where people can actually comment... don't like the truth do we lozza

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Those kinda comments show low intellect clumping all men under the one umbrella. My ex was an absolute fuck up but am sure someone loves him now 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️, Mr j is the complete polar opposite, hard working man, always puts others first, never raised his voice or hands to me so I don't really take kindly from the likes of a goodman sister making those comments. Vilest family on the south coast. Mums an old slapper with a filthy house, all three sisters are fleecing wee bastards who chase after men they think have money. If I was their poor old grandad I'd be so disappointed
---
Honestly if lauryn goodman was my sister and I looked like michael Jackson I'd be keeping my mouth shut!! She's in no position to slag anyone off

• Heart
  • Haha

Tjal16

Chatty Member
She is like a literal bad smell that won’t go away. The absolute neck on her to be swanning about near where Kyle and Annie live. She probably feels untouchable while she is pregnant. I can imagine how cocky she is 🤢 she’s spending quite a lot of time around there lately could baby daddy number 2 live around there I wonder. Gone and got herself a man from the same area as a cover for forever stalking the walkers 🤔

flossy30

I’ve just caught up so far for today and you guys crack me up 🤣🤣 I’ve been howling laughing!!
But I’ve been sat thinking and bare in mind my friends call me “such a granny before my time” for my views, but I kind of loathe Instagram (hear me out lol), but enjoy it at the same time! I love my Instagram, the people I follow etc… because it’s not toxic (aside from following lozza and BV for obvious reasons 👀🕵🏻‍♀️) but I hate that it’s become a place to give these sick slags a platform as in they can call themselves influencers (legally too apparently, if you know what I mean 📝 🤦🏻‍♀️) it allows them to harass, antagonise and bully others with no comeback, probably because they’ve got THAT BLUE TICK ✔, which I don’t actually know if it’s true that you can “ buy” the verification, but if it’s true I’ve no doubt lozza would have because really, who the fuck even is she?? I hate that people like her have such easy access to vulnerable young people (girls especially) and project that this lifestyle is acceptable and normal 😡😡

Sorry for the rant… agin lol, the granny has spoken 👵🏼 😤 😌

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I bet she won't unfollow Taylor cos lauryns a nosy bastard and has to keep track of what Annie is up to somehow to copy her, bet she's furiously texting midsize step dad though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Ooohhh step dad Pete’s angry
Hmmmm I’m starting to feel like a broken record here but I’ll say it again anyway see if these lazy bitches had jobs they wouldn’t have all this free time to be involving themselves in everything and anything!!
mibi big quagmire will send an email and have anyone working for him walking out their jobs 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart