Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Another thing that made me LOL yday
Old school ?
Were they fukin other peoples man in her grandads era ?
Fukin Hong Kong hire bitch
What date has Ky ever taken you on ?
Did he even get you room service
Tragic bastard, she was on all fours before he even locked the door 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Midsize is off her absolute rocker with her obsession in god because of Gray
Like any man is going to pray for her lardy ass 😅😅😅😅😅
Please God
Send me a prostitute with 2 kids different dads that's been around the block multiple times. That's trapped a man to emotionally and financially abuse him 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Honestly these brasses 😅😅😅😅
Serious question guys who's more deluded
Midsize or Lozza? 😅

Attachments

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I hope she's going legal with it all.. she can claim Annie says this and that but there's never been any proof where as you have this ho running her gob constantly. I would've personally smashed her ugly face in by now the minute she mentioned my kids in anyway shape or form.

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Tired really hard with my eating today gym and steps let’s get that Annie Walker bod 🔥

Bet quagmire, her lover petite Pete and their bestie gonorrhea feel sick looking at her that’s why they always make up the fake accounts to say stuff about her face when she spends half of kiaros cash on more than likely the same type of fillers Annie gets done 🤨
Probs why she has to do her squats in the park nothing leftover for a gym membership 😂
I hope she struggles to lose this baby weight after the grief she gave Chloe

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's still wearing her engagement ring but he hasn't been around much.

Maybe big grunt is lauryns baby daddy 😱😱😱😱

All wedding stuff has gone quiet as well

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
The house she owns with Carron Joolies is a 4 bed so plenty of room for them all... is she making out she can't give Kairo his own room to get more sympathy/money?
I don’t see how it’s kyles job to provide a house u should have things organised before u have a baby and not just assume bcz he’s a millionaire he will provide it esp as he didn’t want a child with her

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She would literally sell her fucking soul to the devil for the dime. That is so private but not in that tramps world if it means getting more money of kyle 🤣🤣🤣 she is literally shameless personified

Reactions: 16

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
funny how Paul sims doesn’t know her vagina hangs to her feet
But somehow Annie’s friends have told him 6 months later that her and kyle met up in September for talks
Proper nasty bitch she is
In all ways
Selective sources
If I was a source I’d leak that
Cunt

• Heart
  • Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Well before she was up the duff by KW she was a convicted benefits cheat then she ‘borrowed’ HUGE amounts of money “reminiscent of someone who has won the pools” (actual quote) from her grandad & grunt.

Chlo Lozza & carooon me julz were living it up in Dubai for 2 months in the Atlantis being bank rolled by grunt & grandad.

Obvs Chlo was there but I assume it was agreed lozza would pay her & the baby sitter (carron) back with her ‘winnings’ from KW…

The person that decides took a very dim view of Lozza’s behaviour and didn’t cover the cost !

Hence grunt and grandad out of pocket by 110k !

whoisshe91

VIP Member
The only thing that throws me off about it being him is the money, no way is that all she going to take from him if this kid his, I said it before but if he has been seeing her this whole time they both r the worse people I have ever come across, why the hell would you let a man come into your bed when he wants nothing to do with your son etc is beyond me! Annie please leave and take him to the cleaners!! But part of me can help but think this is her nasty game we all know she capable of being that much of a nut to imply its him do the fake stories to the sun etc to drive them apart
Also, the funny bit is they first hooked up in 2019. Doesn’t match with lozza claim to 10 years and the fake love story. 🤣Let’s face it, that tramp jumped on the band wagon when he pumped everyone else in 2019. Her fyi, are u sure, leaked lawyers meeting etc is all done by her and vardy. Lozza has always sold stories on herself to the daily mail but is using the sun via vardy now. Pair of munters with illegitimate children. Imagine being that desperate for ppl to think ur pregnant to a married man with 3 sons. The same man who wanted u to abort the kid and has never met him in his 3 years on earth. Cringe for the hoe. Why she left the thread again anyway?
---
Someone only said yday Annie went public and now lozza has opened her page. The desperation to be Annie and be married to Kyle is strange as fuck

Last edited:

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Hi I’m new here and looking for someone to help and answer the questions I’ve got. Please and thank you 🙏🏻

1.Do we know why the other 2 sisters no longer speak to Lauryn?

2. If she gets 8k a month off Kyle why is she living at her mums?

Sure it’s a joint mortgage but no room for kiaro to get a double bed so Kyle has to provide a million pound mansion and ofc provide the bed and everything else car ect bcz 8k a month isn’t enough for her to buy a bed clearly and all this influencer work she gets still can’t buy her kid a bed the house keeps falling through but last year she was due to go to his door because she wanted her money 😂😂

But credit to her she did work to buy him a pram all by herself then she exclusively pumped for 18months so her work is done it’s kyles turn now!!

The sisters say they do talk they are all ok but don’t follow one another post go places without her never wish her happy bday or congrats on new baby which is weird some of us think they don’t like her some think they are all the same and innit together!
I would like to think the tolerate her for kairos sake but are surley embarressed by her as women I don’t see how they can agree with what she’s done and still doing to Annie esp chloe as she has a man and kids she should put herself in Annie’s shoes!!
The taking cash for grunt and the grandparents have to piss them off too!!
Her choice of friends big step daddy Pete the known hooker and BV who is just scum of the earth is embarressing aswell but according to them they are all ok so they must agree with her behaviour

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Oh god she’s a dog 🤮
New post!!!
Sooo can someone explain how the paps took pics 1st time around pregnant with kairo but in cancun and she’s a sizeable bump and no one took pics???
Oh btw thanks for the bump pics to prove your preggers now who’s the daddy!!
Yeah and also ur kids white with blonde hair stop forcing him to be a race he isn’t
---

Attachments

• Heart

daisyset

Chatty Member
I hope she's going legal with it all.. she can claim Annie says this and that but there's never been any proof where as you have this ho running her gob constantly. I would've personally smashed her ugly face in by now the minute she mentioned my kids in anyway shape or form.
thats why I always say Annie is better than me cause I can not stand people running their mouths😂

Blairr

Chatty Member
I feel like Lozza would be the type of gal that uses impulse body spray as deodorant x

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Have we had any thread suggestions ? I’ve lost track 🤣 I’ve got something to tell you all but I’m tempted to do it as a poll 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You won’t believe it and no I’m not Preggo by KW

• Haha
  • Wow

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Poor kiaro dressed in draining black I’m sorry if anyone dressed their kid in black but at 2 and esp being so blonde she could dress him soooo much nicer 🙈 hair looks greasy as fuck again probs wet 🙈 and he’s giving her a big kiss look tattle he does like me ok if u say so hun 😂😂

She’s so desperate for his hair to look like reigns at least reign looks like a boy kairo looks like a wee lassie who’s spongy rollers didn’t work from the back 🙈
At least this fits him as he’s usually dressed in some oversized designer shite like he’s playing for NBA Los Angeles Lakers along with his white Fuckin Nike socks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha