Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Out of all the vile cunt face things lozza has done stealing from her grandad is really the worst. here’s my list

1.Stealing from grandad
2.Sleeping with men who have wife’s & girlfriends
3.Being a home wrecker
4.Benefits cheat
5.Bullying disabled people (Harvey Price)
6. Toumenting an innocent women (Annie) who’s husband she slept with
7. Lying about endometriosis
8. Lying about being infertile
9. Stealing from grunt
10. Free loading of Carrooon me Julie
11. Not exercising her fat dog Heidi (Can someone do a welfare check on the dog PLEASE)
12. Extorting money from people desperate for kids with plastic bead bracelets
13. Rinsing a bloke for 18 years who she had 3 quick fucks with
14. Calling Chloe fat
15. Lying about her sons gender and name
16. Stealing Giros money to go on expensive holidays and buy herself handbags
17. Mentioning peoples children (RRR) when you have no fucking right to call them your child their brothers.
18. Barely parenting her child as he is in full time childcare 10 hours a day PLUS a nanny for wrap around and weekends

…… feel free to re-order / add more !

poor grandad 😞❤
19. Sending an invoice for giros items that her dad bought her
20. Starting court proceedings before messiah was born
21. Sending legal papers to Annie
22. Sending herself dms abusing Annie But pretending she’s responding to the new comment
23. Dangling who baby Kash dad is so people think it’s Kyle.
24. Going on tv doing that lying interview
25. Calling Chris for the baby bump pic we had to suffer 3 years with
26. Attacking the Asda lady verbally on insta
27. Lying giro was racially abused during footie
28. Demanding Kyle pay for a holiday for her whole family and lying they paid for themselves when they didn’t.

we could be here all night

Reactions: 18

4FoxAche

VIP Member
You just know Lozagne is in Taylor's DMs like:

"Oi Taylor. You follow ALL of Kyle's baby mamis or NONE. That goes for Dubai trips too!"

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
To be fair they prob had a laugh about her for 5 minutes and moved on... She's really not that relevant... She's a laughing stock

Howling at Loz hanging about the walkers area like the plague with her sprog hoping to cause upset and the walkers are thousands of miles away...

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Kyle loves Annie but he has zero respect for her that much is clear and tbh she’s to blame for this too she lets him away with everything he’s a very weak man and all these dirty skanks throwing themsleves at him bcz he’s rich let’s be honest if he didn’t have a dime no one would give him a 2nd glance, I’m not saying it’s right it’s not but it’s easy sex and that’s all it is to Kyle is sex no feelings involved and bcz he’s a good footballer Man City and England will cover up for him time and time again, he’s having his cake and eat it too! Whatever fantasy quagmire has made up in her mind there is nothing between them it was again easy sex while he was split from Annie and I highly doubt it was only Lauren and she must be thick as fuck not to realise this🙈 he paid for prostitues rather than have sex with her and she still imagines hes in love with her I really wish a journalist would go digging and do a story on how fucking bonkers this bitch is and how she’s made it her life mission to destroy Annie’s mental health😭 they weren’t bf and gf, he clearly never seen or spoke to her after Hong Kong and she didn’t tell him she was preg u til 5months it was clearly a fling she’s not his ex lover

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I wonder if she has broke up with grant …
If the guy has any sense he will run for the hills!!

I duno what the desperation is for mixed kids to be dark like they are some accessory🤬 kids can look like either parents or anything in between some of my kids have their dads colouring some have mine they all look like brothers and sisters though it’s wild how genetics work u assume the darker gene is going to take over but it doesn’t, I don’t think kiaro looks mixed race at all just stop using the brown baby emoji and use a heart!!
Step daddy Pete uses a white baby emoji for kiaro and a brown baby for her kid!

It was the same when at the World Cup was it? The boys missed penalties and got racial she was pretending kairo was getting racial abuse even though kyle wasn’t and never has as far as im aware neither have his boys he didn’t even take a penalty at that game either 🙈
What kind of fucked up sorry excuse of a mother does this? Esp when the kid is white with blonde hair he has a sun tan from the holidays he’s paying for, if all kids went on at least 3 holidays a year they would all be tanned

• Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Yeah I don't believe it. The sun will write anything funny how it's only coming out now. 2 weeks after lauryns last melt down that got her absolutely nowhere.
Her next stunt at Annie honestly this girl is Nuts strange only the sun has printed this storie 🤔

• Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I watched a interview with big petes victim and gray was saying how he was majorly depressed in 2020 and felt like he wanted to end his football career and ending his own life. Made stupid mistakes and also said some mistakes I have to live with..I wonder who that is about 🙄🙄
So basically midsizer Peter took advantage of his mental health and his money utter dog.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I’m acc fuming
If this is what we see
Can you imagine what we don’t see and what Annie deals with ?

• Angry

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
And we know for certain she defo ain't the kind a gal that immediately washes her vag after a rich man has came in it... Wonder how long she left it marinating to secure that pay cheque😩🤮🤣🤣🤣 soz kairo you poor soul with a honking ho as a mother and creepy Kyle as a father but that don't matter as he's a rich baller son 🫣😶
Sources say she was doing handstands all night x

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Looks like Annie is away and this prick is farting around AE.
wonder if Beggy’s nanny travels for childcare of her asset.

Private again. The complete psycho. She needs an intervention / restraining order.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
He’s probs said he will see her alright money wise but won’t be involved and she’s went to court to get as much as possible!! Greedy cow!!

I think the courts should set an example for these rich men thinking they can do what they want and throw money at a situation but at the same time they should set an example with these little tarts getting pregnant so they never have to work again, I honestly think if it was a one night stand or brief relationship it shoudl be standard child payment regardless of how much they earn , if they were in a relationship or marriage then that’s different

It should be taken into consideration what the mother of doing for the kids money wise why do u need all this money house car and nanny if ur gna go to work anyway uno what I mean she should be expected to provide as much as Kyle does

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
She's not posted for one of the following reasons:

1. She relies on Tattle for engagement and we've not given her anything
2. The article was meant to go on on her story but the comments haven't gone her way, again.
3. We all guessed and mocked what she was planning and she's had a strop that she's that boring

riddleme89

VIP Member
BV is just embarrassing I bet Jamie tells her calm down sometimes surely he does it must embarrass him how public she sits things . Bet he’s a laughing stock in the world of football . You would think after the legal battle she’s just had she would learn a lesson and shut her mouth but she just can’t help herself . She’s in her 40s her daughter is an adult now you would think she would stop she’s a nasty bitch always has been . Funny thing is soon enough she will turn on lauryn 😂😂

annie silent is the best that can happen eevn Kyle is showing life goes on as usual bet it’s killing BV and lauryn 😂😂

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I don’t believe that cazza chargers loz btw it’s all part of the scam
So she can get this ‘clawback’

I can imagine her telling future nannys to add on some ££££ and she will give them a ‘tip’ she is disgraceful.

• Heart