Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
EX CLIENT I believe they mean, but they don’t want to be back in court for this twunt
It’s the fact she never seems to correct them when she knows she’s no ex but she wants messiah to read it
I’m still torn on who the dad is, if it’s Kyle I hope she gets cancelled on social media

She’s desperate to make ppl think the baby is kyles she’s set this story up so ppl will start counting back and wondering bcz no1 really said it when she announced she was pregnant!!
The sheer jealousy she has towards Annie and obsession with Kyle is scary and it keeps getting worse it’s like nothing Kyle does puts her off I mean either of them it’s fucked up the shit this prick gets away with!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

riddleme89

VIP Member
View attachment 2087159View attachment 2087160
Crazy bitch still lingering round Cheshire today 🤯🤯 absolute obsessed WEIRDO wow
It's actually insane I lived in Cheshire over 20 years and it's not a place you visit for a break or holiday !! Absolutely no excuse for her to be in cheshire when she lives hours and hours away !! Shes creepy as fuck I'm glad annie is away because it's clear what baggy is trying to do and its sick

I'm convinced shes trying to get a house in Cheshire and this is why it's being held up because Kyle's saying no ..

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Kyle loves Annie but he has zero respect for her that much is clear and tbh she’s to blame for this too she lets him away with everything he’s a very weak man and all these dirty skanks throwing themsleves at him bcz he’s rich let’s be honest if he didn’t have a dime no one would give him a 2nd glance, I’m not saying it’s right it’s not but it’s easy sex and that’s all it is to Kyle is sex no feelings involved and bcz he’s a good footballer Man City and England will cover up for him time and time again, he’s having his cake and eat it too! Whatever fantasy quagmire has made up in her mind there is nothing between them it was again easy sex while he was split from Annie and I highly doubt it was only Lauren and she must be thick as fuck not to realise this🙈 he paid for prostitues rather than have sex with her and she still imagines hes in love with her I really wish a journalist would go digging and do a story on how fucking bonkers this bitch is and how she’s made it her life mission to destroy Annie’s mental health😭 they weren’t bf and gf, he clearly never seen or spoke to her after Hong Kong and she didn’t tell him she was preg u til 5months it was clearly a fling she’s not his ex lover
I agree to a certain extent.

I can't blame Annie for Kyle’s disrespect though. We don't know how much of an impact it has had on her and her sense of self.

When they were walking into her surprise 30th he was very confident but she reached for him and seemed really shy and overwhelmed to be in the spotlight.

I get the impression Annie is very private and shy. She keeps a very tight circle and is clearly adored by those in it.

The only person to blame for Kyle’s behaviour is Kyle.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
With all the money kyle pays her a month for kairo i should hope that he would be a good swimmer at very nearly 3 years of age. A kid has swimming lessons to learn to swim lol
Sources say he swam out the womb wasn’t hard midwife said he had footballer/swimmer legs

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Eeek please don’t use that phrase…..it’s extremely offensive. 👎🏼
---
And I don’t mean the word cunt!
we don’t do that here telling each other what to write and what we can’t we say things and we don’t take offence loads of us have mixed race kids she means no harm and we all know that ♥

• Heart

intoresting

VIP Member
Fucking Bastard Kyle.

I can't go into specifics without outing myself. One of my friend's children is in the City academy as a defender and is often a mascot. Walker is his favourite player (same position and always makes him laugh).

Kyle has sent the kid a birthday gift including a signed shirt from a recent game.

Why can't he let me hate him in peace?!

That is going to send Lauryn into over drive 😂😂😂

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I think Annie has opened her profile so everyone can see she’s not posting anything linked to Lauryn and Vardy, she’s showing how little she cares by carrying on regardless. I hope so anyway

• Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Out of all the vile cunt face things lozza has done stealing from her grandad is really the worst. here’s my list

1.Stealing from grandad
2.Sleeping with men who have wife’s & girlfriends
3.Being a home wrecker
4.Benefits cheat
5.Bullying disabled people (Harvey Price)
6. Toumenting an innocent women (Annie) who’s husband she slept with
7. Lying about endometriosis
8. Lying about being infertile
9. Stealing from grunt
10. Free loading of Carrooon me Julie
11. Not exercising her fat dog Heidi (Can someone do a welfare check on the dog PLEASE)
12. Extorting money from people desperate for kids with plastic bead bracelets
13. Rinsing a bloke for 18 years who she had 3 quick fucks with
14. Calling Chloe fat
15. Lying about her sons gender and name
16. Stealing Giros money to go on expensive holidays and buy herself handbags
17. Mentioning peoples children (RRR) when you have no fucking right to call them your child their brothers.
18. Barely parenting her child as he is in full time childcare 10 hours a day PLUS a nanny for wrap around and weekends

…… feel free to re-order / add more !

poor grandad 😞❤
29. expecting a one night stand to pay for your prolapsed vagina

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
bacterial vag involved herself in Kyle flashing himself, then Brighton bike said she’s glad the truths coming out😩
We read the truth lovie you’re a dirty bitch that’s all there is to know
Lauryn wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her right in the pan face that hard that she turned into an air fryer.

Me and Kyle were bestie mates for 10 years but I didn't know he had a partner and kids, I thought Kyle walker jnr was his only child the miracle on kidney scan street

Big lauryn looks like she's absolutely crawling with Crabs, making a run for it over those stinking minging carpets

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
And we know for certain she defo ain't the kind a gal that immediately washes her vag after a rich man has came in it... Wonder how long she left it marinating to secure that pay cheque😩🤮🤣🤣🤣 soz kairo you poor soul with a honking ho as a mother and creepy Kyle as a father but that don't matter as he's a rich baller son 🫣😶

• Haha
  • Sick

Rose94

VIP Member
I bet deep down inside Kyle probably does think about kairo and in an ideal world would want a relationship with him but I honestly think crazy lauryn is the reason he doesn’t. She’s absolutely mental imagine for a second even trying to coparent with her it wouldn’t be worth it for everyone I think kairo is better off with Kyle absent because if he was present in his life lauryn would use kairo as a pawn to wind Annie up. Sad situation all round maybe when kairo is old enough to understand for himself kyle may reach out to him

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Her insta is open again, I wonder if she does it to see who views her stories who doesn’t usually follow her in the hopes it’s Kyle / annie or project stadium ?

Also I bet her ears have been burning while all the wags are away together. I would love to know what they’ve been saying.

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
As discussed earlier I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all made up to by this weirdo to try and be relevant.

• Heart

Nixy

She used the borrowed money from Grandad to buy designer gear i.e a Fendi baby bag. And to go on luxury holidays.

Then expected Kyle to pay it back. The actual nerve of her. The girl is shameless scum.

• Angry

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Her insta is open again, I wonder if she does it to see who views her stories who doesn’t usually follow her in the hopes it’s Kyle / annie or project stadium ?

Also I bet her ears have been burning while all the wags are away together. I would love to know what they’ve been saying.
I love that she will be feeling para because she’s been unfollowed whilst they’re altogether in Dubai, which means they’ve probably discussed her latest outbursts. Can’t wait to see her indirect post sharing.

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
No being funny or that, I've had a few wines, however, what da fuq she going to be tagging this new unfortunate, baby kash née walker???? If this one hasn't a insta worthy surname what is she gonna do??? If she # baby goodman, I will die 🙈🙈 when the other baby daddy is # to high fuck!!!
#kylewalkerssonsbrother (or #sister) I’m thinking she’s having another boy tho if it was a girl I think she would of said by now
---
I HATE people who do stories like what Chloe has done it’s the equivalent of tagging yourself at hospital then when people ask what’s wrong say “I don’t wanna talk about it” shut the fuck up then and stop fishing for the attention💀

Last edited:
  • Haha