Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s the side chick giving main chick energy that pisses me off with loz

Why you so mad at the main chick aka wife
Know your place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
I am loving that Annie seems more active on Instagram big fuck u to panface without saying a word 👏

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I dunno why but that comment asking if her new partner is in the public eye has me howling 😂😂😂, she doesn't have partners, she flashes her prolapse pulls it to one side and hopes for the best 😂😂😂 whilst howling at her bangles 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's going to announce she's met the love of her life, she's engaged and she couldn't be happier with her lookey lookey man from the Maldives. They are going in to the beaded bracelet business together,

She will no longer be ignored

Step dad Pete will announce they are so proud to be best man in a power rangers get up.

Giro will get treated to a perm for the wedding.

He's not after her for a visa it was more than a fumble

He was holding in her prolapse lovingly

more from twisted fairy tales later

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

I've been off this thread for a while, life got in the way!

Is there any point in reading back the threads, or am I still assuming she is

still in the box room?
still not singing like a canary?
still up the duff with no man in sight?
still selling scam bangles?
still stalking alderley edge?
still a knob?

• Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
Stupid comment but could that whole story in the sun just be completely made up? No names, no pictures, no evidence just everything speculation and make believe? But loz has sold it to stir shit up.
I means it’s the sun ffs, wouldn’t put it past them to just go on loz word with no back up to any claims. And loz is very likely to do that to rattle Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:

kerching in the bank and now one in the sack, who is the father? And they all step back.

🤣 just a thought x

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Becky vardy and lozza have literally been venting to thin air.... Annie is unbothered and doesn't give 2 shits 😩😅

• Haha
  • Heart

intoresting

VIP Member
The baby is kyles and the countdown was to torment him and Annie for two days thinking she was Gona announce it. 100% believe it’s his
No way it’s his - her plans are working to make you believe it’s his ! She’s way too silent

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Taylor shouldn’t have been following her in the first place tbh with you consider how her and Annie spend time together .

Finally she has unfollowed and I don’t think it’s Mahrez because she just said her engagement ring finally fits and loz cannot possibly convince him, she only sleeps with dumb fucks.

probably seen how this slag has been behaving online and finally come to her senses.

Proz hasn’t unfollowed yet but she will once she reads the thread 🤣
Wasn’t Kyle in dubai the other day getting fitted someone posted here?

She’s never in Brighton she is the one we should call BV because she is the lingering smell.
Even Cheshire folk don’t tag their location all day long because it’s their normal life.
I’ve always noticed the skint folk want to make out they are something whilst the ones with money just get on with it. Loz is defo the one to film a waiter coming up to her bringing drinks
Tacky sagging cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Article in the daily fail tonight about BV being dropped as a patron for Barnardos. Obviously a childrens charity won’t appreciate its patrons publicly bullying people. Im
Glad she is facing a backlash for her awful bullying of Annie.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Bet he dreads taking his wife out knowing what a informer she is and shit stirrer 😂😂 bet he gets bullied by other footballers

• Haha
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but just read in the daily mail that BV and Fagin have been out for tea ‘flanked by security’ haha get over yourselves you daft cunts.
Fkn security 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Maybe she is doing this to taunt Annie once again… if Annie is away and Kyle training she will just be alluding to being all around Cheshire… just to put the seed of doubt into Annie’s head and try and spoils her holiday….