Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

officially2020

Chatty Member
I find this hard to believe. Why would he need to see her when his lawyers can do it
@Beggman12 Actually the more I think about it, possibly a non story planted by Lozza (& probs a helping hand from Vardy) to try and provoke a reaction from Annie. We all know how much her mate Vardy loves selling fake stories 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21

jimginjan

Chatty Member
She may of well added ….

I won’t be silenced for 20k

Her minimum is 100k a year, a car, full time nursery, a nanny, a 1.3m house & furnishing fund, CCTV & elective arsehole prolaps surgery from taking up the shit box.

FUCKING RISING WHORE BAG

Probs mid size Pete. Ugly fat fuck

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread 13 Recap;

If you want 50+ reasons as to why Lorraine Goodman is a liar then please check that thread out.
It was lie after lie

Mother’s Day came, Mother’s Day went like the men in Lauryn’s life.

Still no idea on who baby Kash’s dad is but we may never know.

As the engagement drops the carrots appear.

Amelia; currently in liverpool doing a uk tour
Chloe; 8th June 2024 wedding date, you heard correctly 2024!!!!

Another year of begging, another year for grunt to come to his senses.

Loz: still Preggo, full of heartburn and jealously for Annie Walker.
Called backgrid for a pic of her and Cashew leaving the shops looking like the doting mother she is x

She was going in, under the accountSweet talker bashing Annie on dailymail.
Attended Chris’ Browns concert in Manchester because she’s a psycho b
Fave position; doggy

Our good mate @Matterbaby kept us entertained, stay tuned lots going on behind the scenes x

Stepdad XXL Pete has been silenced

We miss you boo come back and tell us how it is rubbing loz feet at night.

Feel free to add.
Welcome back to the shit show

Buckle up xxxx

• Haha

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Quiet on Instagram for ages now until tonight when a Sun story was breaking. Seems to me like it’s not Annie who has the Sun on speed dial 🤥

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Out of all the vile cunt face things lozza has done stealing from her grandad is really the worst. here’s my list

1.Stealing from grandad
2.Sleeping with men who have wife’s & girlfriends
3.Being a home wrecker
4.Benefits cheat
5.Bullying disabled people (Harvey Price)
6. Toumenting an innocent women (Annie) who’s husband she slept with
7. Lying about endometriosis
8. Lying about being infertile
9. Stealing from grunt
10. Free loading of Carrooon me Julie
11. Not exercising her fat dog Heidi (Can someone do a welfare check on the dog PLEASE)
12. Extorting money from people desperate for kids with plastic bead bracelets
13. Rinsing a bloke for 18 years who she had 3 quick fucks with
14. Calling Chloe fat
15. Lying about her sons gender and name
16. Stealing Giros money to go on expensive holidays and buy herself handbags
17. Mentioning peoples children (RRR) when you have no fucking right to call them your child their brothers.
18. Barely parenting her child as he is in full time childcare 10 hours a day PLUS a nanny for wrap around and weekends

…… feel free to re-order / add more !

poor grandad 😞❤

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
See how straight his hair is getting, curls are falling out.

Ffs she is the most boring cunt on insta.

I've seen more interesting shites floating in a pool than her nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
If it is all lies and she is pregnant to someone else Annie needs to go to the police and lawyers about her because that is fucking deranged. Like seriously go and live your fucking life with your sprogs and leave people who have zero interest in you believe it or not alone.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Lauryns a wee smarmy cunt. Oh look Annie I had you're husbands baby ain't I just such a catch 🙄🙄🙄, it's like she's making it her mission to get under Annie's skin cos Annie is everything she isn't and I know who we would all rather be as a person if we had to choose. No brainer really 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
bacterial vag involved herself in Kyle flashing himself, then Brighton bike said she’s glad the truths coming out😩
We read the truth lovie you’re a dirty bitch that’s all there is to know

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Imagine making your kid a Junior and then their Dad turning out to be an abusive piece of shit and the kid is lumbered with the cunts name.

This is what I don't get about Lauryn. She has publicly accused Kyle of child abuse, mental cruelty, bullying and everything else she could think of to grab sympathy bit still lumbers Kerching him with the surname (and initials) as him.

Fucking why?! Get a grip and grow up.

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I can just imagine jamie vardy in his wee leather gif mask and lace black thong bending over whilst baggy vaggy slaps him on the arse with her big hockey stick nose.

Thank you mistress, more please, humiliate me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
Think that was the soemthing cute she wanted to share??
She is insane I genuinely think she is worst than a woman scorned . The things she has done have been creepy and insane . Living in Brighton but travelling four hours to go the exact same place as Annie was just hours before . The crazy outburst over the trainers when she knows and has been told Kyle wants nothing to do with the kid but she kept him anyway . The copying Annie’s outfits . Stalking Kyle walkers fan pages even setting one up herself … she’s wierd . Even the football forcing a child to wear a England T-shirt with no2 kyles number on its wierd and creepy she’s obsessed .

she has done that article she’s obsessed she will never get over it she clearly thought he would leave Annie for her in her delusional brain 😂😂😂

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Won't lie. If I was Annie, every time a house that was "suitable" for Beggy came up and an offer went in, I'd be putting a higher offer in, making it over the limit, and then dropping out after slag bag had been told they'd been outbid and the search had to continue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I honestly can’t understand a single soul who thinks what Lauren has done and still doing is ok🫤
She didn’t even try to spin it in a way like oh I didn’t know he lied to me too I was heartbroken aswell like in her eyes kyle has done nothing wrong it’s all Annie how bizarre is that?? She really believes that Annie has stolen her life and her man her baby’s dad when Kyle was Annie’s they have a family even if they had split and Kyle was spinning a sob story anyone with half a brain knows he’s going back to his wife and kids why actively try to fall pregnant? Then hide it until it’s too late to abort bcz u no full well Kyle didn’t want it, and still ur brain manages to blame Annie 🙈 time and time again kyle does whatever Kyle wants Annie has no say surely at this point she has to know Kyle just doesn’t want to know and that replying to the tattler in her dms asif kyles still chasing her have some self respect for the love of god lassie!!
Let’s be real here she’s not good looking enough, stylish enough to be a WAG she’s not a nice person to have around another WAGS she would probs try and go with their men if they made more than kyle or if they had darker colouring to get that dark baby she so longs for 👶🍼
U can Caribbean sunbed tan all you like you are white your kids are white make your peace with it you didn’t think you’d have any kids be grateful for how they look every child is perfect in their mothers eyes why isn’t kiaro for u??😭🙈

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I haven’t read the last threads but saw her walking around tescos today and my god is she rough.. and also she was walking very strange and didn’t have her precious boy with her
Her A-list son will be with his paid nanny I mean granny 🤮 you should've ran up and booted the ugly cunt in her overfriendly vag

• Haha