Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flossy30

BV wants to be kept out of it, but she brought the drama? Weirdo
This is exactly what I never ever understood the other week. Literally NOBODY mentioned her or brought her into anything. She randomly decided to bring herself into it (for what reason I’ll never know, aside from the whole Colleen nonsense) then got in her fucking feelings about it all and try’s to play the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Make it make sense!!
Ps, her head still annoys the life out of me. Why is it so strange looking 😩😩 it lives rent free in my head ffs 😫🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Poor kiaro dressed in draining black I’m sorry if anyone dressed their kid in black but at 2 and esp being so blonde she could dress him soooo much nicer 🙈 hair looks greasy as fuck again probs wet 🙈 and he’s giving her a big kiss look tattle he does like me ok if u say so hun 😂😂

She’s so desperate for his hair to look like reigns at least reign looks like a boy kairo looks like a wee lassie who’s spongy rollers didn’t work from the back 🙈
Shes literally a 15 minute drive from Annies House here what the actual fuck. She's so beggy 😩😩

• Sick
  • Wow

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
She should only be entitled to child maintenance and that’s it: no house, no car, no fanny surgery 😅 literally just money for the child. I think it’s madness the courts are actually giving her that. They had a child he is not a meal ticket 🙃

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s clear she hasn’t got a new baby dad/partner and has gone sperm Bank to give Messiah a sibling

• Haha

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Just noticed she’s tagged herself at Apple jacks which is in Warrington ( Cheshire !!) what is wrong with her seriously !! Do they not have parks/farms in Brighton ? She seriously must be doing it in the hopes of bumping into Kyle and Annie. Absolute freak

• Wow

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Mibies Grants been playing away and do you know what, Chloe, Amelia and Lauryn cannot say fuck all about another woman after what lauryn did and those 2 stooges supported her when they were pals back in the day. See if Chloe starts slagging off another woman I ll no be able to keep my mouth shut.

• Heart

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Just been looking up past England players and Rio Ferdinand popped up and he got married to Kate 2019. Might not be Kyle after all 🤔 giving myself whiplash the amount of times I change my mind over this 😂

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
My names lozzagne goodman infertile queen, mother of two, let me share my story.

Buy my beads but in order for them to work you need to have sex when you’re ovulating or there’s no point.
Without a condom or again NO POINT
follow an app like flo and it will tell you when.
If you have irregular periods then you need to buy 10 of my bangles and buy them monthly otherwise again it won’t work no point.
Only dm me a success story or don’t bother because positive vibes only. #Walker #FullyCharged #JangleMiBangles

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I feel so so bad for Annie she's on holiday and beggy is floating around Cheshire she's a absolute skank.

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Tbf, apparently when he's out and about he's really pleasant and always makes an effort with people.

This is why I always struggle hating him because everyone who met him describes him as really respectful and lovely bloke.

Just wish he could control himself on the booze for his family's sake.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong. Don’t know much about surgeries, but if she had a prolapsed hoohar/ womb whatever wouldn’t that surgery be covered through the NHS? And for whatever is wrong with her arse too?
Yes she was told to use the NHS at court
I would rather die than ask for that and Annie finding out and telling all her pals woudl have been as funny as when we found out but like the other poster said she would do anything for more cash 🤮😂

• Heart

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Weren’t that many moons ago that she agreed with Wagatha Rooney 🤦‍♀️. Tbh I’m dreading her bull shitting through this whole process of pregnancy and the Leaps that the child seems go through as it wasn’t a thing back in my days? Oldest son is 22 and youngest son is 13 but the way his attitude is going he may not leap into a 14yr old 🤭😂
---
I’d be taking her saggy fanny back to court for giving false information about her one and only miracle
IVF journey? Pretending you're infertile and getting entered by a fucking RICH MAN then sucking his sperm in IS NOT IVF you thick cunt.
---
And who the actual FUCK is that Kate Morgan? She is fucking TERRIFYING. Looks like she's start a fight with you in Macdonald's after a night out because it looks like you've got more chicken nuggets. Fucking rough.

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Imagine making your kid a Junior and then their Dad turning out to be an abusive piece of shit and the kid is lumbered with the cunts name.

This is what I don't get about Lauryn. She has publicly accused Kyle of child abuse, mental cruelty, bullying and everything else she could think of to grab sympathy bit still lumbers Kerching him with the surname (and initials) as him.

Fucking why?! Get a grip and grow up.
I think it’s wild calling him junior after he said he wasn’t going to be in his life she knew this didn’t attend a scan or appointments or at the birth didn’t buy the kid anything until he was hauled into court and this crazy hoe is like omg KYLE WALKER JUNIOR 😂😂😂 she should have been sectioned there and then 😂😂
It’s batshit crazy!!
The whole family must have been doing the side eye when she announced that one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's planted this story to try and make out he was meeting up with loose knickers and to try and make out Kyle got her pregnant again. She's a manky ugly wee rat bag and shes a rat with bubonic plague that's how disgusting she is

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’m convinced her sisters are all in on it
I bet in court she said she has no family support around her so she can get extra money and get a nanny and full time child care so they all unfollowed her

something ain’t right how can you all be good but not follow each other … that said I can’t believe she posted about the article not being her 😂😂 slag

• Haha

Mummyoftwo10

I really don’t think it’s Kyles baby. There is no way on earth he’d go back to the person who has made his wife and his 3 sons lives hell?! He would have seen first hand the impact LaurYn has had on Annie and RRR’s mental health.
I personally think it’s a rich married man who has paid her off, there’s no way she’d bring another child into this world if the dad is a random, everything she does is calculated, if she isn’t gaining anything financially she won’t do it! Plus baby daddy #2 whose skint would mean less money for her to spend on her pan face.
It’s clear Lauryn is the one selling stories, she’s quiet then pipes up when a story is about to break, there’s no way kyles the father, it’s lauryn making up stories as it’s eating away at her that Annie isn’t biting back, so she will stop at nothing to taunt her in the hope Annie will break.
Annie is a much bigger person than me, I’d be up on a murder charge by now!

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
She is literally the definition of a parasite. Someone mentioned she just keeps coming back and all I can think is she's some anti-biotic resistant strain of gonorrhoea.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have nits than Loz the Proz. I still can't understand the thought process behind shagging it. Literally the thought of it made me shudder. :sick:

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Shes clinging on to them curls 😩😅😅😅
They will never be cut its the only thing she can say his inherited from kyle even though Kyle's hair is dark and tight curls but everything about Kairo is kyle apparently so them curls are going no where 🙄
I think it’s because reign looks just like Kyle so she’s desperate for kairo to have similar characteristics as him so she can push the hes “kyles double” narrative 🥱

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Annie the unbothered queen posting a stunning selfie LOL that'll get right up slaggy fat preggers by fuck knows who Loz the proz humf....

• Heart