Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is like a literal bad smell that won’t go away. The absolute neck on her to be swanning about near where Kyle and Annie live. She probably feels untouchable while she is pregnant. I can imagine how cocky she is 🤢 she’s spending quite a lot of time around there lately could baby daddy number 2 live around there I wonder. Gone and got herself a man from the same area as a cover for forever stalking the walkers 🤔

Reactions: 18
Anyone could be the da at this point, big beggy droopy drawers is just loving the speculation 🙄🙄 what a sad little life Jane

Reactions: 14
Nothing would suprise me with slack Alice.... It would be her dream to bag a man city player and mix in the same circles... Can you imagine her 😂😂😂 I highly doubt any half decent one would go near a washed up, single maw in her 30s with a battered vag and obsession with a guy that ignores her sprog 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really pisses me off the way she acts like she's hard done by, getting up the duff to any stupid idiot that shoots their load up her and she really doesn't care about her kids, just content for the gram, then I was looking at Jess insta earlier (don't follow just nosing) my heart actually aches for her, dunno just relate to losing a baby girl then a miscarriage, she seems such a good mum. Just feel so sad for her 😞 and then you have cunto beggy acting like the way she does 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2087159View attachment 2087160
Crazy witch still lingering round Cheshire today 🤯🤯 absolute obsessed WEIRDO wow
It's actually insane I lived in Cheshire over 20 years and it's not a place you visit for a break or holiday !! Absolutely no excuse for her to be in cheshire when she lives hours and hours away !! Shes creepy as duck I'm glad annie is away because it's clear what baggy is trying to do and its sick

I'm convinced shes trying to get a house in Cheshire and this is why it's being held up because Kyle's saying no ..

Reactions: 19
Taylor shouldn’t have been following her in the first place tbh with you consider how her and Annie spend time together .

Finally she has unfollowed and I don’t think it’s Mahrez because she just said her engagement ring finally fits and loz cannot possibly convince him, she only sleeps with dumb fucks.

probably seen how this slag has been behaving online and finally come to her senses.

Proz hasn’t unfollowed yet but she will once she reads the thread 🤣
Wasn’t Kyle in dubai the other day getting fitted someone posted here?

She’s never in Brighton she is the one we should call BV because she is the lingering smell.
Even Cheshire folk don’t tag their location all day long because it’s their normal life.
I’ve always noticed the skint folk want to make out they are something whilst the ones with money just get on with it. Loz is defo the one to film a waiter coming up to her bringing drinks
Tacky sagging bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she is doing this to taunt Annie once again… if Annie is away and Kyle training she will just be alluding to being all around Cheshire… just to put the seed of doubt into Annie’s head and try and spoils her holiday….

Reactions: 23
Ive noticed she only tags places if she’s in Cheshire??
Plus If the walkers get a restraining order saying prolapse can’t be within 500m of them, she is the sort of person who would follow them around and make sure she is always 501m away from them 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion Lauryn’s only mate is mid-size Pete hoe bags running round AE streets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybes she's getting mid size Pete to take pictures of her peering through folks windows with for sale signs outside their houses.

Yoo hoo its me again, looking for a house next door to Kyle walker *jingle jangles the bangles*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor bleeping giro bet he’s not allowed to do egg hunt coz his silly bleep of a mother won’t let him have chocolate or juice.

Reactions: 15
Loz the lingering smell 🤣🤣🤣 absolute embarrasment of a human being. Dragging her sprog around the country for what exactly?! Annie is clearly unbothered she wouldn't leave KW home alone if she was. Kyle prob flew back out to get her after the game, nobody really knows tbh but Delusional spice LG believes she has more effect on them than she does. Irrelevant woman!!

And yes Taylor will be unfollowed once she sees it on here 😂😂😂 thank us later proz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her insta is open again, I wonder if she does it to see who views her stories who doesn’t usually follow her in the hopes it’s Kyle / annie or project stadium ?

Also I bet her ears have been burning while all the wags are away together. I would love to know what they’ve been saying.

• Haha
Her insta is open again, I wonder if she does it to see who views her stories who doesn’t usually follow her in the hopes it’s Kyle / annie or project stadium ?

Also I bet her ears have been burning while all the wags are away together. I would love to know what they’ve been saying.
I love that she will be feeling para because she’s been unfollowed whilst they’re altogether in Dubai, which means they’ve probably discussed her latest outbursts. Can’t wait to see her indirect post sharing.

• Haha
I bet she won't unfollow Taylor cos lauryns a nosy bastard and has to keep track of what Annie is up to somehow to copy her, bet she's furiously texting midsize step dad though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
You just know Lozagne is in Taylor's DMs like:

"Oi Taylor. You follow ALL of Kyle's baby mamis or NONE. That goes for Dubai trips too!"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.