Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
It’s gotta be dopey Kyle
That “ I’m infertile” line could only work with that dumb fuck
The fact her close friends didn’t know does make me wonder if she’s used her grandparents money on ivf
He is the defination of big fucking moron

• Haha
Reactions: 7

flossy30

I just couldn’t take a penny from him he would be told to shove it up his arse my pride wouldn’t allow it!! I’d be working 3 jobs to provide for my son and have no one but me to thank for it never in a million years would I give him his 2nd name never mind kyle Walker jnr then change it and keeping his intials & wearing them around her neck 🤮🤮 and the most insane thing is it was a brief thing more than likely a one night stand the obsession with Kyle just overrules any feeling she has for her son how is it possible it’s only us who can see this
This 🙌🏼 This 🙌🏼 Exactly This!!
Say it louder!!!!

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
So obvious she reads here the daft slag... Such an attention seeker, regardless of it being good or bad attention as long as it means she's still being mentioned in the same vein as KW. Absolute weirdo needs to focus on her unfortunate sprogs instead of apparent irrelevant news articles.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Didn't know where to ask this her friend Mel. So she's engaged to this guy who has Viennas name in his bio. Mel referred to him as daddy? Sorry if this has been discussed but he's not the kids dad right?
Ye Danny Simpson. She used to post some bitter posts aimed at him till she got the new man.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
So this baby daddy can’t be anyone of importance then and defo not with him if it was KW she would have said by now how far on was she when she made that announcement does anyone know??

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Aww little spoon
Loz will read this with jealousy she doesn’t get cuddles at night 🤣
Ofc she does her and the midsized munter lying in the box room scrolling through pictures of Annie while kairos on the floor poor souls still not got that double bed, bad daddy KW!!

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
The baby is kyles and the countdown was to torment him and Annie for two days thinking she was Gona announce it. 100% believe it’s his

• Wow

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
Previous Thread Themed: Liar
You can find here;

---
Some of you may be confused as to how she’s Preggo again,As I am.
Hope this helps;
You do the best recaps though I proper lol at them x

• Heart