Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I think the story is about KW but she's not preggers to him and before she feels like in her head 'moves on' pops another unfortunate child out she is singing like a canary about shit that has went on and because the NDA releasing mysterious stories is the only way she can.

Reactions: 8

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I know, but I don’t know who the posters are 😂

Do we think we have a 7pm grid Post later 👀
No she really means Rebecca and loz have outed themselves in real life not the thread 🤣because Rebecca said Annie contacts Paul sims but he’s the one that did this recent article 🤣

I did notice something yday in the thread tho but I’ll be quiet a lot going on behind the scenes lol joking

Attachments

• Haha

toppers

Isn’t Kairo actually registered Goodman so when he starts school he’ll have to be called that? With the way she’s behaving I take it the second ones unclaimed too so that’ll be Goodman as well? She’ll just keep pretending Kairo isn’t on social media for “clout”? She’s so embarrassing.
You can chose what surname they are known by in schools. They still have to have registered name from birth certificate but there is an option for them to be called what ever you chose.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
And blocking project stadium thinking Annie would use her own initials 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can imagine her showing her man big Pete “look at this” 🤣🤣🤣
“ stalk with your chest” how fukin tragic is she
How does one “stalk with your chest”
Never have I heard that saying before 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Knew she’d open her insta though, must be hoping kairo makes the sidebar of doom with his doggy paddle 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
One good thing for lozza is that she doesn’t need to worry about anyone revealing the dad coz she has no pals or family to share it with and the dad to be will feel ashamed and regret at getting that thing up the duff. He’s hardly gonna shout it’s my mistake from the rooftops 😂
---

Why has she wrote it breaks my hearts on giros bath pic
Probably because she had to give her son a wash when she wanders the earth like a clatty midden

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I know I sound like a broken record it’s when someone in here said Kyle doesn’t want you and she goes “ you sure about that”
Obviously wants Annie to somehow see
Then I think to myself a man that rejected your child you would shag ?

If he wanted to see KG he would
After puma Gate imagine being proud to imply he wants to sleep with you
He sleeps with prozzies it’s not really a compliment loz
Keep up
Have some self respect
Another thing I noticed, A lottttt of the wags do not sure their children’s faces
She thinks she’s a gf but she will never be in them circles
Sewage girl
Just noticed my typo, no excuse I proof read that as well🤣🤣🤣
Blaming Annie everything’s her fault wah wah wahhh

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Loz the proz I will not be silenced but is by the walkers. There no way Kyle is that Thibj to go near miss ugly infertile goodman again. He’s never wanted or met giro and Annie would 100 take him to the cleaner getting that midden preggers. Feel so bad for RRR

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Look kiaro it’s daddy 😂😂
Suited and booted for mummy and daddy getting married in mummy’s imagination 😂

His face made me laugh he looks like a big moron doesn’t he 😂😂😂😂
Looks like he floats about not knowing what day of the week it is
He's an ugly bastard don't know what Annie see's in him. He lies & cheats with a fucking baby to follow. Then comes the lockdown hookers ( how many lies or slags he's been with that haven't come out!) Then he proposed got married....pissed up a hotel wall & to top it off made an absolute fool out of her again in a bar & fuck knows what happened when he left.

Are none of her family & friends saying howay man enough is enough?!

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Amelia moaning about men…. Probably coz she’s been getting dick from a stinking rich bloke who already has a wife’s/GFs (like her ugly sibling)

Also is the grandad that lozza ‘borrowed’ tens of thousands of pounds from.

Bless him poor bastard 😬

Also feel like lozza is plotting her next move… maybe it’s moving day 🧐

Also in papers prem leaguer footballer accused of rape…. Any hints ?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7