Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
She's implying Annie's got the sun on speed dial😂😂 um does she know her mate vardy at all? Thick bitch. Annie and her family are private not trying to be. What is she on? The only reason we haven't seen giro is coz she is banned! She's such a mental bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rose94

VIP Member
Ok so Iv just read the story with the sun by Paul who becky is saying Annie spoke to
Lauryn was referred to as his “ex” yet again and I doubt Annie would of allowed that if the story was published because of her
Second of all it’s describing them having an argument about lauryns announcement and that’s why he went and got drunk I also can’t see private Annie revealing this to him??
I call bullshit Annie hasn’t spoken to anyone at the sun sounds more like our little friend Lauren

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Someone needs to ask BV genuinely how she’d treat a woman who slept with her husband and father to her children behind her back, then falling pregnant with his baby and putting them through hell and back all for a few pound? I’d be curious to know the answer 😂 how can anyone ever excuse that behaviour? There’s just no way around it you can’t.
She was happy for Jamie to turn his back on his own child and to marry him without his closest relations present. That alone tells you what type of pig Rebecca Vardy is. She is a mega slag and an obscene bitch.

PenelopeStraw

catching up on my lunch break!
why the hell has the skip rat starting piping up to dig on Annie for no reason?
has she forgot that she shagged a married man with kids?
how is Annie the bad person in all this?!

I've clicked her swipe up and bought the muzzle - I'll post it out to Loz straight away 1st class.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Loz never fails to amaze me!🙄 She says it’s Annie’s friends talking to the press but we know it’s Vardy making up stories to give to Loz. the Sun reported this whole scandal on the first place. Is she trying to say Annie phoned that in first????🫠
---
Someone needs to ask her why she didn’t @ Annie.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Imagine slating the woman who’s paying for your entire life and everything your son needs he will have the best education also

• Heart
Reactions: 32

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Lauren announces her pregnancy and yet it’s all become about Annie and the vile Vardy.

Lauren not even the main character in her own life 😂

• Haha

SmartBrew80

Haven't been on here for a couple of months now (life got in the way) but the last few days have pulled me back in again......couldn't help myself and messaged her from my burner account and she actually replied!! Bad news is I'm now blocked but confirms to me 100% that she reads this thread........ btw I'm not buying that it's Kyle's baby, despite his latest embarassing debacle I still don't think she's stupid enough to go back there bit I'll happily eat my words (after I've recovered from the shock) if I'm wrong

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

mozco90

So Lauren who’s waited years to mention something about Annie, saw Vardy got front page of a newspaper for sticking her nose in someone else’s business, got jealous and piped up herself to get attention.

Annie went to the gym and ended up in the paper for it 😂 try harder Loz, please see how irrelevant you are!

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
I used to follow these threads years ago and obv had to come and read the Jokes that is Lauryns latest stories, but whilst I think Lauryn is the lowest of the low and 100% a Dubai porter potty tramp.
I don’t get the Annie love, I feel sad for her but come on she allows her now husband to not only embarrass her but literally shit all over her, prostitutes, a baby with a literal criminal flashing etc. She really needs to find some self respect or a therapist to put up with the level of rubbish That she’s still stuck by
it’s not Annie love we just don’t understand how some people hate her and blame her. We are very vocal in sticking up for her in that regard. As for staying with dirty Kyle she doesn’t come on crying about it. She says nothing and keeps moving. Now if she was publicly going mad at him cheating then taking him back and continuing to repeat the cycle everyone would say shut up and put up or leave. So far she putting up and shutting up. Why is vardy or laurin attacking her the last 2days?? What has done?? Oh yes absolutely nothing once again so that’s why we are sticking up for her.

Annie didn’t make giro
Annie wasn’t whipping her Willy out on cctv
Annie didn’t piss up against a wall

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
She’s pregnant by another man and still isn’t in a loving relationship two baby daddy’s and neither bother with the kids and she has the nerve to slag Annie off on her Instagram again !! She’s vile . The only karma will be when lauryn ends up with nothing because Annie divorced kyke and took the lot meaning her payments will go down 😂😂

she’s always been obsessed and bitter Towards Annie because even after three years she is wanting Kyle and he still won’t go near her …. I hope Annie stays with Kyle just to piss lauryn off for a couple more years 😂😂😂 and how does Annie need a muzzle when she’s said nothing ….. her and vardy getting involved with something that’s irrelevant to them 😂

titan22

VIP Member
She is using Kairo for the sympathy vote and to try and make more hate towards Annie! She is fucking despicable! Anyone can say “oh so and so has been saying this about” doesn’t mean it’s true but her dense followers will be lapping it up!

Can’t stand her name isn’t in the mix in the papers so has to stick her big ugly neb in!
Excatly this. Annie hasn’t even spoken about anything 😤 took her this long to come up with this just waiting on Pete to join the conversation

KYLE YOU PIECE OF POO OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH AND PUT THESE HOES BACK IN THEIR BOX

Also allegedly pregnant but involving herself in something about a man who bullied abused and still hasn’t acknowledged her or her cash cow🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Kyle should honestly be paraded through the streets and shamed for this. As much as Loz is accountable for her own actions, Kyle should have shut this down years ago. He’s beyond a disgrace.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Anyone else finding this so uncomfortable? It’s vile bullying, a pile on! They’re tormenting and torturing her when she is at her lowest, my heart literally aches for Annie 💔
Yeh it’s proper unsettling I feel terrible for Annie. She hasn’t done anything wrong even though she’s well within her right to say what the fuck she wants after the dirty whore slept with her husband! Who does Lauryn think she is? She’s a horrible poisoned little dwarf and a bully.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
This online bullying of Annie is NOT acceptable! Something needs to be done! At this point it is a complete pile on!

Kyle Walker needs to man the fuck up and call out these desperate tramps!

• Heart