Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
You can picture them 2 dogs in insta dm slagging Annie off thinking their funny kicking a woman when she’s down oh we will post this like a pair of stupid 15 year old school girls!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 22

Jolie1988

VIP Member
No ones fucking supporting or DM ing her apart from herself, she's trying to say her followers are full of bullies and bully enablers, fuck off ya dirty wee drippy fanny

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Someone needs to report to the social services, police and Instagram. This is outrageous and detrimental to someone’s health.

• Heart

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
This comment about lauryn on the daily mail nearly made me pee my pants
FYI… her face looks like a ball of play dough being squashed down by a thumb

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
The comments on Walker's insta celebrating Man City's win 😂

"Deserves a windmill that".
"Yes you won now keep it in your pants"
"Don't go to the pub"

Crying.

• Haha

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Annie has said NOTHING so where does pig face get off saying she is obsessed with her ??!! She really not a well woman Vardy !! Wtf
16FFC5B4-0F25-47B2-A667-A264A9DD483B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
shes defo set this up just to remind Annie she has kyles kid and hoping ppl say he looks like reign she’s rotten to the core Annie’s mental health must be in tatters with it all it’s never ending just when she thinks she’s happy it blows up again 😭

Nixy

Annie doesn’t have a thread so putting this here
I’d be scared to talk to Vardy too. No doubt she’ll be recording the conversation and selling it to The Sun. This woman is unhinged. BV and Loz are blatant bullies. Horrible horrible woman.

I get so much secondhand embarrassment from Begman and Lardy. Jesus these pathetic excuses of women aren’t emotionally fit or intelligent enough to be mothers.

titan22

VIP Member
Enough is enough how these vile witches haven’t sent Annie over the edge is beyond me. Kyles career is all but over! speak out for once u coward!! you putting your Willy about is what got your poor wife dragged into this. Surely Annie’s well-being should be all that matters to scumbag Kyle at this stage

• Heart

titan22

VIP Member
Just another random thought
She said Annie pretends to have a private life
Didn’t she just create a private insta when actually we know she loves attention
🤣
What a twunt
I can confirm I know more about ones vagina and anus area than I do my own. Oh tell me again who’s the private one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he's being seeing the depserate whore behind Annie's back tbh he's that much of a scumbag in my eyes I don't think he can help himself. She's always been too overly confident with shit aswell something tells me there's more to come. Vile the pair of them

Its_Me

VIP Member
Any sane self respecting person who cares about their child would be shutting down any kind of rumours that the man who pumped and dumped you leaving you with their child when you couldn’t even afford your own pram then allegedly publicly bullied your child is the father of your second mistake. And if he is the father then same thing, more fool you hun.

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Sorry to re direct the thread but does Rio cheat on Kate? Is this common knowledge i follow Kate in insta
Sorry been busy I don’t know for certain that he cheats on Kate but given his behaviour during his last marriage, he had several long lasting affairs and loads of flings, even rang one of the mistresses on his wedding day. He’s a serial cheat and his wife’s terminal illness didn’t stop him fucking about, she supported him in court when he managed to get a super injunction to stop the papers reporting on his infidelities.

On the Rio and Kate thread many people believe he had begun seeing Kate before Rebecca died and apparently there’s always comments on the Mail about how if you follow him on a certain day at a certain time you’ll find out who he’s fucking.

• Wow
  • Sick

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
For the blocked
---

Prozza hahahha
Why is this silly slag involving herself. Fuck all to do with her. Embarrassing that she is even commenting. Using kairo again. What does she mean what goes around comes around. She's the one that shagged her man and got pregnant!! Am I missing something, wtf has Annie actually done?? That stupid cunt vardy knew exactly what she was doin with that story and is now playing victim coz she can't take what she dishes out. So again what has Annie done coz she hasn't said anything. The pair of them need the biggest slap.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Hope he loses his career Annie divorces him and takes the house and majority of what he’s got child maintaince he goes on spending sprees blows the lot and that in turn leaves lauryn with nothing her and Kyle can go sign on to UC together get themselves a wee council flat live happily ever after

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Lauryns buzzing she’s finally had a reason to talk about her she’s been absolutely dying to 😭🤣

• Haha