Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Mrstrash's post has been deleted now but just wanted to say about this:

This made me really anxious, the thought that I could be outed irl as someone against the grooming of vulnerable teenage girls. Oh the shame of it, whatever will my family and employers think of that?

Oh wait hold on, they're not twats and also don't support sexual predators :rolleyes:
Actually it may be a good way of getting a raise or possibly an employee of the month for good moral behaviour ?

Reactions: 1
did that 'big news' prinnyw00 spoke about on the old GG thread ever come to light? i remember the post saying it would take a few days but I never saw anything happen?
Only the 2nd Sun article came out. From what I know from GG it's a case of waiting and watching. The Inghams throwing solicitors letters out like sweets isn't helping things.

Reactions: 2
They went to McDonalds hahahahahhaha
I’m shocked it has only taken a week to eat at macdonalds!! I thought it would have been sooner but I suppose they don’t serve spag Bol.

STA travel amazing for families ?? no you moron STA advertise themselves for student, youth and adventure travelers which they are none of.

Reactions: 5
Isn't that picture of Isabelle in the thumbnail one they've used before? It looks like the one from pool party at Zoella's house vlog.

Any bets the super exciting day trip is to see Koalas after their blatant attempt at getting a freebie.

They have used that picture before in their all day water park pool party vlog. But looking at the thumbnails it seems to be her go to pose

I’m shocked it has only taken a week to eat at macdonalds!! I thought it would have been sooner but I suppose they don’t serve spag Bol.

STA travel amazing for families ?? no you moron STA advertise themselves for student, youth and adventure travelers which they are none of.
They are adventure travellers...They've ventured into an Australian McDonald's and discovered they only serve vanilla milkshake. That could be a valuable piece of information for a thrill seeker. ?

Reactions: 8
They are still Facebook friends with a lot of the parent vloggers. Mummy daddy me, lived with love, let's talk mommy, Lorraine Mulroney, kiddy charts, raising Emily.

All bloggers who could cut ties and talk out for the kids sake. But won't.

did that 'big news' prinnyw00 spoke about on the old GG thread ever come to light? i remember the post saying it would take a few days but I never saw anything happen?
I was wondering that too, I assumed it was the Sun article but that wasn't anything new I believe?
Maybe whoever she talked to decided against coming out with it, or is dealing with it privately with the police?
Or maybe they weren't telling the total truth or it could be anything really, we might never know.
I hope if it's another victim then they're ok

i am currently watching rees family vlog live and they said they are about to reveal some new sexual grooming allegations.

Reactions: 3
i am currently watching rees family vlog live and they said they are about to reveal some new sexual grooming allegations.
just started watching now but can't understand it.
Mind giving a run down? Is it Hayley and they had sex?

jamie rees has said hes found out some insider information that he is going to reveal at the end of the live. So nothing has been said yet. Hayley is also in the chat talking about her experience with Chris etc.

Yeah I think its Hayley as she's in the chat and people are talking about the mental capacity act.

Allegedly Chris used to play rugby with his solicitor as well/is friends with him?

My word Sarah has been having the best holiday like EEVVEERRRR spending ages deleting comments and blocking people on Instagram :ROFLMAO: it took me ages sitting reading through them most nights so god knows how long it took her to delete them all. I'm sure the sight of Sarah glued to her phone or tablet for hours on end has made this holiday SUPER memorable for the girls :rolleyes:

• Haha
From what I can gather Hayley has been told she has to pay damages for breaking the non disclosure agreement. Which kind of confirms he had sex with her then ??‍♀

I’m confused.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think its Hayley as she's in the chat and people are talking about the mental capacity act.

Allegedly Chris used to play rugby with his solicitor as well/is friends with him?
He really has the rugby physique going on lol, did they use his head as practice for conversions? :ROFLMAO:

From what I can gather Hayley has been told she has to pay damages for breaking the non disclosure agreement. Which kind of confirms he had sex with her then ??‍♀

I’m confused.
God knows how when it wasn't worth the paper it was written on. If that Levi guy was involved in drafting it in the first place, he really is the lowest of the low

jamie rees has said hes found out some insider information that he is going to reveal at the end of the live. So nothing has been said yet. Hayley is also in the chat talking about her experience with Chris etc.
Hmm seems a bit suspect I think and like they're using it for the advantage of their channel. Hope they don't turn into the Wilkes :unsure:
Watching now and trying to decide if I can be bothered to wait and hear about it at the end

Hmm seems a bit suspect I think and like they're using it for the advantage of their channel. Hope they don't turn into the Wilkes :unsure:
Watching now and trying to decide if I can be bothered to wait and hear about it at the end
The Rees are doing a 4 hour live to hit the inghams where it hurts - Levi’s are having to watch the vlogs so there will be a minimum of a 4 hour legal bill from this alone. Full respect to them from me

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.