Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to volunteer watching their latest vlog and updating us with what the new intro song is?

Anyone want to volunteer watching their latest vlog and updating us with what the new intro song is?
It may take a few days before that goes into effect...or they have to file a copyright claim or contact Greasy Chris on their own to get him to take down their music. Give it a few days.

Reactions: 3
Why do people always threaten to out people to their friends and employers when they throw a hissy fit? Lmao! I really don’t think any employer in their right mind would care what an employee gossips about in their own time on a yt forum.. get a bloody grip.
It also opens up employers for unfair dismissal lawsuits

Why oh why are we subjected to yet another thumbnail of the kids posing in their swimsuits!

Reactions: 1
Sunday 19th August
WE FOUND AN AMAZING TROPICAL LAGOON! + NEXT DESTINATION APARTMENT TOUR!! AUSTRALIA DAY 4!
13 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=ionNh3WQ3nc

Video starts with some airport shots of planes taking off and then cuts to Chris telling us they have done a one and a half hour drive from where they were to the airport at Brisbane. they have given the hire car back. he seems ok a miracle recovery you could say. he says everyone is excited right now. then again he is never going to say anything different is he ?
This is Ingham World where everything is SOUPER AMAZING etc
However arah stil has morning sickness and the moaning whinging self centred narcisstic patronising dull fucked upped witch is in best whining mood. You can just see the anger she has just being held back.
I have to say that I think Chris is holding this trip together. I am not making excuses for his behaviour in any way shape or form incidentally. But I think when she is in a bad mood he compensates for it.

s1.jpg

Seriously she needs to shape up personally she is ruining every vlog with this. I suffered with it its called life and you deal with it.
To be blunt Chris is making excuses for her but I suspect he too is getting pissed off with her behavior
Then cuts to them waiting and you can clock how sour faced this woman is
there is some more airport shots and then they are shown boarding the aircraft. I have to say that Sarahs backside looks huge she is plainly piling weight on and its not healthy. It really isn't. It's no wonder she is always out of breath. She is what 34 ? - PATHETIC
I also think her behaviour controls the family we have shots of Isla as the plane takes off.
arse pap.jpg

Then they are landing and walking form the aircraft its plainly a lot warmer than where they came from. It then cuts to Sarah who tells us she can finally talk - this translated means I have pulled out of my sulk and am making an effort
She tells us the apartment is huge and show excited she is she rabbits on about when they were booking this mega adventure and she gives aname check to the company they booked through. as in namecheck
apartment.jpg

She talks at breakneck pace They are here for just 2 days
She does us a room tour and the apartment looks great to me and my eldest briefly looked and said that's alright innit
Its quite large and it has a balcony etc
She opens a cupboard which I think has a tumble dryer and washing in and says something like we can do some washing that's good - well it may be for Chris as this lazy cow does duck all
The apartment views are very nice and she is happy its obviously appealed to how she views her own her standing in society
2.jpg

Its then a cut to her telling us they are walking to the town. Healthy eating is back in as they have been to McDonalds to get milkshakes
There is then footage of the kids in the water with both parents saying how the kids are loving life - yeah yeah
I can imagine there will be some shots from this as clickbait for the video on Insta - I genuinely haven't looked and haven't looked at comments on here but its so blatantly obvious I will be genuinely surprised if not
The drone is launched and the usual good aerial footage is included. In fact the aerial stuff is excellent. There is then an amusing chat with the youngest who says what they have been playing in the water
The other two get out of the water and its clear they have enjoyed themselves. I love it when Chris asks Isabelle if they have made friends and she says immediately no

Then its back to the apartment and its half 8 and they are all going to bed this seem to be because Sarah has decided she is tired etc. Its a subtle hint as to the authority this woman gives to the family. I may be completely wrong but I don't think I am . It's her way or not
She goes on to say they have booked a really what else exciting trip for tomorrow its a wit sunday thing. She tells us they are being picked up at 6.30 and once again this totally self centred oaf brings it back to HER. She says its probably not going to be great morning for her tomorrow but she is so grateful (try showing it you prick) to be there and theres no moaning from her - its just laughable.
She apologises if the vlog is short and maybe boring. - The only boring thing is you going on and hearing you moan ffs
She closes the vlog by doing a shout out for an ifamer
bed waffler.jpg

Developments

Absolute moaning and spoiled behaviour by Sarah
Chris more enthusuastic
Stunning shots and drone footage
Girls plainly love playing in the water
No mention of what they ate for tea - I suspect its because she is aware of the slagging she is getting
I have noticed that when being filmed Isabelle consciously covers her stomach as in tonights vlog when she is exiting the water. I know girls this age are body conscious but I hope its not because she is being judged by others. She is anice girl and to be blunt doesn't really deserve to be scrutinised at her age

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Today’s Vlog... They take a flight from Brisbane to Whitsunday and Creepy said everyone was SUPER excited, nobody looked excited.
Sarah was sooo ill (again) and out of 100 she’s 111 on the feeling poorly scale.
All the kids look like they are struggling to make the required facial expressions even when the camera is on them.
At about 3:30 pm Sarah says she’s just about feeling human again (that’s debatable)
New apartment looks fine, quite nice view and Sarah’s biggest thrill came when she opened a cupboard and found a washing machine. I’m just surprised that she recognised what it was.
Quick call into McDonalds on the way to Arlie Beach Lagoon. The girls played in the water and then came the usual drone footage ( which is nice but is now becoming his go to content filler )
No evening meal shown ( think they’re sick of us taking the piss out of them for the crap that they eat )
Back in room Sarah tells us they are going to bed early as they’ve got a 06:30 pick up to go on an amazing trip tomorrow. Chris has editing to do ( she can’t look at the camera properly when she says this)
She mentions that she’s not moaning and apologises if the vlog is boring.
IT IS VERY BORING

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
My daughter asked me today "what has chris ingham done wrong mum?" I asked her why she was asking and she showed me youtube on her ipad, every single "suggested video" on the right hand column was a chris ingham exposé, id already stopped her watching them when all this broke but until then she watched daily so youtube will obviously be throwing suggestions of similar videos out to her.....gave me hope that if this is happening with others then it will get it out there more than it already is, honestly an entire list of them!! Had to come up with some lame excuse and hide my inward sly smile.......cue panto villain laugh

Reactions: 9
Personally I think that was an Ingham stooge biding there time. It’s worded like a solicitor letter. 0/10 for effort

Probably frustrated at not being able to get the ISP address’ of some of the more vocal twitter accounts.
Did someone just threaten people then flounce?
I don't think a solicitor would bother doing something so stupid though surely?
I doubt more of the popular twitterers (is that a thing?!) would be posting in here. Twitter has a much more immediate response time, and reaches a lot more people in one go.

Just goes to prove, you NEVER know who is behind that screen!

Isn't that picture of Isabelle in the thumbnail one they've used before? It looks like the one from pool party at Zoella's house vlog.

Any bets the super exciting day trip is to see Koalas after their blatant attempt at getting a freebie.

Hey, first time poster here. I’ve found it strange that none of the ‘parent’ influencers have spoken up about this. It’s one thing to target the big YouTube personalities that have similar age viewers, but it’s the parents that need to be informed and then have conversations with their kids about it. I’d go so far as saying most parents won’t have twitter but would follow the likes of unmumsy Mum, father and mother of daughters, Mrs meldrum, brummy mummy of 2 and mummy daddy me on insta or Facebook and watch their channels / insta stories these are the people that need to inform their audiences of what’s happening and speak up about this!
MOD and FOD would never speak up about it for fear of damaging their brand. Fair play to Rebecca though. If only a few of her friends would follow suit!

did that 'big news' prinnyw00 spoke about on the old GG thread ever come to light? i remember the post saying it would take a few days but I never saw anything happen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.