Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really pissed me off. I would like to go watch TV with my sister and so would everyone else. How can they get away with this?

Lol Sophie just said she remember screaming when Charles Ingram one the million. Yet the show never aired. Really annoyed with Goggle tonight.
I thought it was aired after the court case?

Anyway I don't know how Googlebox is allowed to let Ellie and Izzy sit together. So we are told you cant go near your family if you dont live with them but they clearly have! It needs reporting!

Reactions: 4
I thought it was aired after the court case?

Anyway I don't know how Googlebox is allowed to let Ellie and Izzy sit together. So we are told you cant go near your family if you dont live with them but they clearly have! It needs reporting!
There was a documentary that showed footage from the episode but the full thing has never been aired. After Quiz aired someone posted a tweet that ITV were going to show the full episode the following week but ITV said they’ve never aired it and don’t plan to.

Reactions: 3
But if you’re picking and biting your nails it’s generally to clean them so touching your face straight after seems a bit off...maybe it’s just me being overly cautious
You should wash your hands thoroughly after getting home.. after that put your hands wherever you want.

Reactions: 7
The Millionaire episode is a funny thing! We think we’ve seen it but it didn’t air. Tbh I thought I’d watched it too until recently 😂 the clips of Charles winning and answering a few questions are widely available and have been used in media for years so it’s understandable that we’d “remember” seeing the episode.

Reactions: 8
Ellie & Izzy are not social distancing! :mad:
Bet Izzy hated Ellie’s boyfriend being there instead of her the last couple of weeks!
Came here to post this! Wound me up it did seeing them back together and sets such a poor example to the public, some people seeing them do that will think it’s ok for them to do it as well. I’m tempted to complain to c4 although not sure what it would achieve.

Reactions: 2
Came here to post this! Wound me up it did seeing them back together and sets such a poor example to the public, some people seeing them do that will think it’s ok for them to do it as well. I’m tempted to complain to c4 although not sure what it would achieve.
I was reading some stuff on Twitter about them disobeying social distancing rules. Some people said they had complained a few weeks ago and Channel 4 said they are ‘key workers’. What an insult to all those key workers out there risking their lives.
I can’t stand Ellie & Izzy at the best of times but tonight I thought Izzy came across really smug.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was reading some stuff on Twitter about them disobeying social distancing rules. Some people said they had complained a few weeks ago and Channel 4 said they are ‘key workers’. What an insult to all those key workers out there risking their lives.
I can’t stand Ellie & Izzy at the best of times but tonight I thought Izzy came across really smug.
I’ve never been the biggest fan of theirs but didn’t necessarily dislike them either.

I can’t stand them now the absolute cheek. Surely as so called ‘key workers’ they have a responsibility to the rest of us to set a good example. God it’s really made me mad lol.

I’ve never been the biggest fan of theirs but didn’t necessarily dislike them either.

I can’t stand them now the absolute cheek. Surely as so called ‘key workers’ they have a responsibility to the rest of us to set a good example. God it’s really made me mad lol.
It’s really frustrated me too! 😂
Shouldn’t laugh really because it gives out the wrong message. I wonder how many people will invite a friend over to sit the other side of the sofa to them! It’s very irresponsible of Channel 4.

I have made a complaint to channel 4. I’m on one and can’t help but feel C4/Ellie & Izzi have completely undermined the current lockdown measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But another of the Siddiqui brothers was there instead.
The one who sits on the left is married with a child so I’m pretty sure he doesn’t live there.
Not sure if the middle one lives with his dad.
I love this family 😍

Watching last night googlebox and the sisters have annoyed me they both live separate and they are filming together and one of the sisters puts a sanitary pad over her mouth! I used to like both of them but 😡

• Angry
I have made a complaint to channel 4. I’m on one and can’t help but feel C4/Ellie & Izzi have completely undermined the current lockdown measures.
I don’t think they have though, they get paid for this so it’s work? I work in an office and still have to go in and sit with colleagues so it’s the same for them. WFH if you can but they can’t so they go in.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they have though, they get paid for this so it’s work? I work in an office and still have to go in and sit with colleagues so it’s the same for them. WFH if you can but they can’t so they go in.
It’s not really work though, is it?
Izzy joked she would have to get pregnant again because her maternity leave has been ruined by the coronavirus.

I doubt gogglebox is their main source of income though and they were following the guidelines up until this week so what changed?

Even if what they did was technically okay it’s still not a good look in the current climate.

I doubt gogglebox is their main source of income though and they were following the guidelines up until this week so what changed?

Even if what they did was technically okay it’s still not a good look in the current climate.
I think they tried Izzy with her boyfriend for 2 weeks and it didn’t work so they brought Ellie back.
It’s not right.

Also, I always thought the caravan was Jenny’s not Lee’s but she made a comment that the bedroom was tiny so I assume it is Lee’s home then and she’s just staying over?

Don't forget the Siddiqui's are also breaking lockdown rules! The son with the beard has a wife and child and obviously doesn't live there as they're now sitting 2 metres apart.

Don't forget the Siddiqui's are also breaking lockdown rules! The son with the beard has a wife and child and obviously doesn't live there as they're now sitting 2 metres apart.
Didn’t even think of that! Ugh should have included them in my complaint (which achieved precisely nothing, by the way).

You’re right.
Wish he’d shave his beard off, I think it it looks awful!
Does Mr Siddiqui live with the other son?
If so, he could still film with him.

You’re right.
Wish he’d shave his beard off, I think it it looks awful!
Does Mr Siddiqui live with the other son?
If so, he could still film with him.
I agree his beard looks awful and his hair needs cutting. I used to think he was quite handsome!

Mr Siddiqui lives with the other son I would say. He has said that he had been unwell but will be back soon but didn't say if it was with the coronavirus?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.