Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Sophie and Pete I do find them funny but feel like Pete is always making sex jokes it’s like, come on you’re just making the fact you’re not getting laid more obvious at this point.
I always thought he was gay until he made a sex joke that made me think otherwise! 🤔

Reactions: 2
I like Sophie and Pete I do find them funny but feel like Pete is always making sex jokes it’s like, come on you’re just making the fact you’re not getting laid more obvious at this point.
But sexual jokes to his sister, pretty much every week?
I find that very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 11
But sexual jokes to his sister, pretty much every week?
I find that very strange behaviour.
I find it very odd too. Even talking about his penis size :sick:
I find their banter a bit too carefully calculated and rehearsed sometimes.

How Giles puts up with Mary I've no idea - she is such a witch to him.

Reactions: 8
They have people there but who control the cameras from another room. And who can then safely transport the footage back to the editors. And not everyone will watch everything at the same time but fit around their work etc. So there'll be a few different teams spread out amongst them. Bit more info here https://closeronline.co.uk/entertai...orm-filming-schedule-family-secrets-revealed/

Sounds like last week was the first time of having a more remote set up due to circumstances.
Thank you. Will read that x

My favourites are Jenny and Lee, and the Siddiqui family. Can’t stand the two sisters they are so annoying and the mother/daughter both blonde hair.

Reactions: 4
I really like Sophie and Pete but I’ve noticed he never laughs at her jokes!
He makes a joke and she pisses herself. She makes a joke and he thinks about it then makes a joke on top of it and she pisses herself.
Give your sister some credit!😂

I love Ellie and Izzie, they aren’t the funniest but I just love how they don’t give are so honest and don’t give a tit! I shouldn’t say it but it shocks me how much Ellie has let herself go since she first appeared(season 6 I think it was)

Reactions: 10
Sophie and Peter have the weirdest brother / deter relationship to me. My husband detests the sexual jokes they make with each other 🤮

Reactions: 8
I find the hairdresser guy really funny but I’d probably hate him if I knew him in real life as he’s incredibly bitchy.
Love Sophie and Peter (I agree that they have quite a weird relationship though and he’s got to be gay).

Ellie & Izzy are not social distancing! :mad:
Bet Izzy hated Ellie’s boyfriend being there instead of her the last couple of weeks!

Reactions: 5
Ellie & Izzy are not social distancing! :mad:
Bet Izzy hated Ellie’s boyfriend being there instead of her the last couple of weeks!
I was so confused by this. Missed the start of the show - did Channel 4 do that disclaimer explaining they were sticking to social distancing rule again like last week? As this is clearly not the case.

Also the mother in the family with the massive dogs was picking and biting her nails at one point and then scratched her face I noticed

Reactions: 4
I was so confused by this. Missed the start of the show - did Channel 4 do that disclaimer explaining they were sticking to social distancing rule again like last week? As this is clearly not the case.

Also the mother in the family with the massive dogs was picking and biting her nails at one point and then scratched her face I noticed
Yes, Channel 4 said everyone was abiding the social distancing rules but they’re clearly not!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This has really pissed me off. I would like to go watch TV with my sister and so would everyone else. How can they get away with this?

Lol Sophie just said she remember screaming when Charles Ingram one the million. Yet the show never aired. Really annoyed with Goggle tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You can touch your own face whilst you’re at home if your hands are clean
But if you’re picking and biting your nails it’s generally to clean them so touching your face straight after seems a bit off...maybe it’s just me being overly cautious

This has really pissed me off. I would like to go watch TV with my sister and so would everyone else. How can they get away with this?

Lol Sophie just said she remember screaming when Charles Ingram one the million. Yet the show never aired. Really annoyed with Goggle tonight.
To be fair I just mentioned that in the Quiz thread and there were quite a few people that said they remember watching it. Loads of people have said the same over the years as well. Some sort of Mandela effect going on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.