Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there's nothing shown, or very little of the Dire Dyers, I'm happy. They are boring as hell.

I was watching an old Gogglebox recently and the mother and son, who had thankfully quite a short tenure, featured. 🥱💤

Reactions: 4
If there's nothing shown, or very little of the Dire Dyers, I'm happy. They are boring as hell.

I was watching an old Gogglebox recently and the mother and son, who had thankfully quite a short tenure, featured. 🥱💤
I'm an insomniac, so there's always an old gogglebox on, that one with the duck was on the other night, probably one of the most bizarre things I've ever watched!

Reactions: 3
I'm an insomniac, so there's always an old gogglebox on, that one with the duck was on the other night, probably one of the most bizarre things I've ever watched!
ngl i think about that one ALL the time 🤣

the look on everyone’s faces when they realise what’s about to happen! jenny being genuinely like “aww 🥹” when the girl and the duck are in the bath! the pat pat pat of his feet! it’s this show at its best 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ngl i think about that one ALL the time 🤣

the look on everyone’s faces when they realise what’s about to happen! jenny being genuinely like “aww 🥹” when the girl and the duck are in the bath! the pat pat pat of his feet! it’s this show at its best 🤣
I know, I remember that clip alot over all the years I've watched gogglebox, but I really wish I hadn't seen it either!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was discussing this episode with a friend as we passed some ducks in the canal 🤣 it was bonkers!

• Haha
I've been watching old ones on e4 at 9pm. The couple that sit and hold hands the whole episode annoy me.

My husband read a review in the guardian! I won't be watching due to my fear of them 🤣
Same here - I sometimes have horrible dreams involving them. I blame it on seeing a certain film at a young age 😂

Reactions: 1