Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for tonight's episode. thanks to @ChastityDingle for the spoilers on tonights show.

From Digital Spy as usual, offerings so far, for tonight.

Boiling Point
Michael McIntyre's The Wheel
Love Is Blind ( Netflix )
Strictly Come Dancing
Help! My House Is Haunted
All Creatures Great And Small
Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg

Reactions: 7
that “do you know there are people who live for the strictly season? they just keep going for strictly” from mary was a personal attack on me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that “do you know there are people who live for the strictly season? they just keep going for strictly” from mary was a personal attack on me 🤣
I used to live for the F1 season, but max keeps winning so what's the point. Strictly (and Nikita, Vito and Carlos in particular) are all I have left to live for.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Pretty good episode overall.

Abbie getting confused between a Geologist & a Gynaecologist! 🤣 i turned to OH & said that would be an interesting appointment if you got those mixed up, go to see a Geologist who's expecting an unusual rock to be produced from your bag, & there you are dropping your knickers! Best laugh I've had in ages! 😃

some of the things the pair of them come out with all the time 😳🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to confess that I can never stay awake long enough to watch Strictly. All that spinning around seems to send me into the land of Nod. 🤭🥱😴

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed Amira and Amani last night. Amani is usually quiet, but last night she was so funny, shouting out answers at the tv 😁 and laughing her head off.

Reactions: 10
Catching up on last week, I like the way one of the three Ts always matches his purple hoodie with his purple socks. And when the other two were talking about the Luigi board reminded me of this :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I have gone back to the beginning to watch the show from season 1. Mainly because its comfort watching for me. Just wondering who everyones favourite goggleboxer of all time is? I think it might be leon for me. Just for his no filter opinions that the show seems to lack these days.

Reactions: 6
I have gone back to the beginning to watch the show from season 1. Mainly because its comfort watching for me. Just wondering who everyones favourite goggleboxer of all time is? I think it might be leon for me. Just for his no filter opinions that the show seems to lack these days.
I always used to like scarlett Moffat when she was on because I always thought she was naturally funny, and Steff and Dom with their posh accents and copious amounts of booze 🤣

Reactions: 9
I love watching old episodes.
I like lots of them and would find it hard to pick a favourite but this guy seldom failed to make me smile.

Ralf Woerdenweber 😁

D1C53544-480A-41BC-9D1F-8B6A92207B2B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
From DS as usual. Some of tonight's offerings.

Big Brother - The Launch
Don't Look Down for Stand Up To Cancer ( channel 4 show with Paddy McGuinness )
Antiques Roadshow
Coronation Street
Big Little Journeys ( BBC2 nature show )
Beat The Chasers Celebrity Special

Reactions: 1