Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to skip past the raw meat eating 🤢.
The Dyers are very tedious, to me, so I muted them. Other than that, it was okay.

Reactions: 8
Had to skip past the raw meat eating 🤢.
The Dyers are very tedious, to me, so I muted them. Other than that, it was okay.
I find Danny Dyer's language in front of his daughter so off putting. Describing himself as a 'Grandad I'd like to duck'.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I find Danny Dyer's language in front of his daughter so off putting. Describing himself as a 'Grandad I'd like to duck'.
And the way he goes on in general. They are as dull as ditchwater, the pair of them.
How he stole a living for so long in Eastenders acting himself, will always puzzle me. #notafan 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And the way he goes on in general. They are as dull as ditchwater, the pair of them.
How he stole a living for so long in Eastenders acting himself, will always puzzle me. #notafan 😁
The cheeky, hardman geezer schtick he's got going is so tiresome. Dani has even less talent than him.

• Heart
I think his whole personality is an act, the exaggerated cockney geezer car is ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Woody was quite sweet when he was on The Circle. I think it's Zoe is so overbearing he can't get a word in edge ways.

Reactions: 6
Usual source.

The Piano
Bridgerton
Celebrity Bridge of Lies
UKs Strongest Man 2024
The World's Most Luxurious Retirement Homes
Scam Interceptors

Reactions: 9
Giving my age away but all I see when I look at Kate Ferdinand is…..
She and Rio giggling and laughing away seem so forced and 'look at us having fun 😂'

Pleased The Dyers and Zoe Ball not in it. As usual love Bez/Shaun, Babatunde/Mo and Jane Mcdonald/friend.

I'm just catching up, is Johnny Vaughn poorly? He really doesn't look very well.

Reactions: 1
I'm just catching up, is Johnny Vaughn poorly? He really doesn't look very well.
I said to Mr A he looks likes hes possibly had a stroke.

Also I fecking love Jane McDonald's friend!

Reactions: 5