Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bez getting Beat the Chasers getting muddled up with Hunted 😂

And oh bugger did I see The Dyers and Stacey Solomon and hideous Swash 😫
Just catching up.
I LOVE Shaun and Bez. 😁

Having to mute the Dyers and the Solomon/ Swash duo - I can't decide which of those two pairs, is worse.

Reactions: 5
Enjoyed last night overall apart from the dire Dyers and the painful SS and Joe Swash. Hopefully they won't feature next week.

Reactions: 3
Why did head Dyer have to rip into Take That, like God, as someone else said, it’s feel good music. You can’t help but sing along. But no, he had to be the only one too cool to sing along or anything.

Reactions: 2
Does Mel B daughter have an accent? She sounds weird.
She mentioned her dad being Dutch (is it Jimmy Gulzar? Dont have great WiFi so can't Google) so maybe it's a mix of that and Trans Atlantic.

I do think the pair of them speak very oddly though - very slowly and drawn out, with little expressive tone.

Reactions: 1
Love Shaun and Bez and rylan and his mum oh and Jane and her friend but why is Stacey rabbit teeth constantly eating. She gives me absolute rage gormless expression and constantly eating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched some of celebrity gogglebox on e4+1 but it had some of the non celebs on it. Any ideas why? I missed the start as was watching the football.

I really enjoyed that episode. Some proper funny moments.

As a big fan of Johnny and Denise from The Big Breakfast when they were on it, I'm glad they're friends again.

Love Shaun and Bez and rylan and his mum oh and Jane and her friend but why is Stacey rabbit teeth constantly eating. She gives me absolute rage gormless expression and constantly eating 🙄
I couldn't watch her but was she doing that really irritating thing of taking about three bites to eat a fecking crisp? She did it last time they were on and gave me irrational rage too 😂

I couldn't watch her but was she doing that really irritating thing of taking about three bites to eat a fecking crisp? She did it last time they were on and gave me irrational rage too 😂
I can't bear to watch her. I'd say it's because of the godawful teeth that she has to eat like that.