Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Stephen Mangan and Anita twins? They are the spitting image of each other.
At least Lulu never sang šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
Are Stephen Mangan and Anita twins? They are the spitting image of each other.
At least Lulu never sang šŸ˜¬
i thought so too - theyā€™re the absolute image of one another. theyā€™re one of my favourite celebrity pairings, both so naturally witty (whereas i feel like jennifer saunders is trying too hard to think of jokes).

milf manor continues to just absolutely blow my mind.

Reactions: 6
Enjoyed last night, overall. No Dyers, yay. šŸ˜
They really are the worst ones on there, I gave up EastEnders when he turned up, dreadful actor!
Clare Balding irritates me, her wife is lovely, don't know how she puts up with her!

Reactions: 5
They really are the worst ones on there, I gave up EastEnders when he turned up, dreadful actor!
Clare Balding irritates me, her wife is lovely, don't know how she puts up with her!
Basically stole a living all those years on Eastenders, imo, acting himself.

I watch very sporadically but I remember one episode way back where he was try to show emotion. I can't for the life of me remember what it was about but anyway, he just couldn't do it. You would see better acting than his in a primary school play.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Basically stole a living all those years on Eastenders, imo, acting himself.

I watch very sporadically but I remember one episode way back where he was try to show emotion. I can't for the life of me remember what it was about but anyway, he just couldn't do it. You would see better acting than his in a primary school play.
Did you ever watch him on deadliest men? That was hilarious, tried to come across as hard, but soon as any trouble ran off like a scaredy cat!!

• Haha
Did you ever watch him on deadliest men? That was hilarious, tried to come across as hard, but soon as any trouble ran off like a scaredy cat!!
No šŸ¤£ never saw that.
He did some kind of quiz programme, since leaving EE. I saw a clip of it on Gogglebox, where else šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No šŸ¤£ never saw that.
He did some kind of quiz programme, since leaving EE. I saw a clip of it on Gogglebox, where else šŸ˜
If you can find it, it's worth a watch, I never laughed so much, so much for the hard man image he tries to come across as!!

Reactions: 1
I thought we were about to veer into Ellie and Izzi territory last night when Judi (I think it was) started on and on and on about some food she bought.

I actually muted the tv briefly. I was afraid Auntie Margarah would appear. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if they were twins, theyā€™d still share the same amount of DNA as ordinary siblings.
There are so alike though.

I literally cannot believe Iā€™m typing this ā€” that this is a thought from my brain transmitted to my fingers, but <sigh> does anyone recognise where Luluā€™s hoodie might be from? (For the love of God please donā€™t tell me her own Freemanā€™s catalogue collectionā€¦)

IMG_6104.jpeg

Note, it doesnā€™t actually say ā€œlulu on it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally cannot believe Iā€™m typing this ā€” that this is a thought from my brain transmitted to my fingers, but <sigh> does anyone recognise where Luluā€™s hoodie might be from? (For the love of God please donā€™t tell me her own Freemanā€™s catalogue collectionā€¦)

View attachment 3014600
Note, it doesnā€™t actually say ā€œlulu on it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)
Have you googled lens it!?

I tried, but the giant ā€œLuluā€ identifying her from the article I took it from is not helping šŸ¤£

• Haha