Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed last night's programme, I genuinely lold a couple of times.
Muted Ellie and Izzi as usual.

Reactions: 3
Why the hell is she opening her child’s presents without him.
I thought that was awful, I don’t know how old he is but I would’ve thought a child of any age would like the pretty paper and then the surprise of what’s inside and it was nasty of her to do that. I hope she wraps it back up for him.

Reactions: 1
I thought that was awful, I don’t know how old he is but I would’ve thought a child of any age would like the pretty paper and then the surprise of what’s inside and it was nasty of her to do that. I hope she wraps it back up for him.
I assume he's turning 1? Was very rude for her to do, people have wrapped those presents for her to open them messily just to have a nosy. Ugh.

I assume he's turning 1? Was very rude for her to do, people have wrapped those presents for her to open them messily just to have a nosy. Ugh.
She is an ignoramus, imo. And a bit of a bully towards Izzi, always ready with a putdown for her.

It’s a wonder anyone still talks to them after the way they slag everyone off on gogglebox so you think she’d be more grateful for the presents and not do that on tv! 😂
---
She is an ignoramus, imo. And a bit of a bully towards Izzi, always ready with a putdown for her.
I like izzi better than Ellie and I think she’d be better (less annoying) if she was on there with someone else. I vote we get a rotation of aunts going and let’s see what aunty Jane and aunty Margaret have to say about Ellie 😂

• Haha
I definitely prefer Izzi, I've always found Ellie annoying but she's been extra annoying recently and Friday was the icing on the cake..

Reactions: 4
I definitely prefer Izzi, I've always found Ellie annoying but she's been extra annoying recently and Friday was the icing on the cake..
I'd say Ellie just stomps over everyone and shouts them down. Izzi comes across as a nicer woman, in general.

I also used to notice that Izzi usually had to explain to her what was going on, before they watched a programme. I know that sometimes gets a bit annoying with any of the goggleboxers, but in their case, I'd say Ellie couldn't be arsed keeping up to date with anything, and just expected Izzi to be able to update her.

That’s interesting because while I don’t like either of them, I noticed a long while ago Izzi is always putting down Ellie and making jabs at her for everything.

Reactions: 5
That’s interesting because while I don’t like either of them, I noticed a long while ago Izzi is always putting down Ellie and making jabs at her for everything.
Agreed, and usually relating to eating and weight, or exercise (all since Izzi started her weight loss)

I'd say Ellie just stomps over everyone and shouts them down. Izzi comes across as a nicer woman, in general.

I also used to notice that Izzi usually had to explain to her what was going on, before they watched a programme. I know that sometimes gets a bit annoying with any of the goggleboxers, but in their case, I'd say Ellie couldn't be arsed keeping up to date with anything, and just expected Izzi to be able to update her.
I thought this was because Izzi likes the sounds of her own voice lol

Tonight is a 'best of' from the series, and then Celebrity Gogglebox is due to start next Friday. Information as always courtesy of Digital Spy.
It will be starting at 10.10 next week. Presumably it will return to the normal time thereafter.

Taking part in this series will be:

Jennifer Saunders and daughter Beattie Edmondson
Danny and Dani Dyer
Rylan and mum Linda
Jordan and Ashley Banjo with Perry Kiely
Babatunde Aleshe and Mo Gilligan
Zoe Ball and son Woody
Jane McDonald and best friend Sue
Shaun Ryder and Bez
Chris Packham and stepdaughter Megan
Nick Grimshaw and niece Liv
Fearne Cotton and Gok Wan
Claire Balding and Alice Arnold
Stephen Mangan and sister Anita

Reactions: 8
Tonight is a 'best of' from the series, and then Celebrity Gogglebox is due to start next Friday. Information as always courtesy of Digital Spy.
It will be starting at 10.10 next week. Presumably it will return to the normal time thereafter.

Danny and Dani Dyer
Rylan and mum Linda
Zoe Ball and son Woody
Shaun Ryder and Bez
nooo where are jamie and micah?! 😭

so glad stephen and his sister are back, they were amazing last series.

Danny and Dani Dyer
Rylan and mum Linda
Zoe Ball and son Woody
Shaun Ryder and Bez
Happy about all of these except Zoe and Woody (can’t stand the weird sexual comments she makes to her son!) and Fearne Cotton (can’t stand her generally 😅)

and agree with @LaBlonde sad Jamie and Micah aren’t on the list!

Reactions: 7
nooo where are jamie and micah?! 😭

so glad stephen and his sister are back, they were amazing last series.
Others might be added yet 😁.
Yes, they were great. I like a lot of the ones listed. Could do without the Dire Dyers. Love Rylan and Linda and Shaun and Bez.

Reactions: 6
Gok was on This Morning at the beginning of the week with Brian Conley and they were very funny, apparently they are great mates so I would have loved to see them together rather than Gok with Fearne.

Reactions: 6