Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Giles and Mary fan here. She reminds me of my nan, absolute misery guts and always looked far too deeply into the most lighthearted stuff,but quite funny at times without meaning to be.
They both are often very astute in their comments on the programmes they watch, too, imo.

And for all that Giles plays up being eccentric and out of touch with the modern world, he is very up to date on various phrases and acronyms that one might think he wouldn't have even heard of. 😁

Reactions: 4
Tomorrow night's offerings, so far. Usual source.

Bridgerton
Britain's Got Talent
Inside Number 9
My Storage Addiction - Still Addicted
The War On Britain's Motorists
Top of the Pops 1984

Reactions: 5

Bridgerton
Britain's Got Talent
Inside Number 9
Top of the Pops 1984
I’ve never heard of the fourth one, does it mean Tupperware?!

Bridgerton
Britain's Got Talent
Inside Number 9
Top of the Pops 1984
The third programme. It's one of those I watch and want to love. I find it enjoyable but don't ever get the hype about how amazing and groundbreaking it is. I can usually see the 'twist' a mile off tbh.

Reactions: 2
And the last two.
We are nearly at the end of this series, and then I think Celebrity Gogglebox starts next month.

The Piano
This Morning - on sandwiches.

There’s a general election on the 4th of July, does anyone remember what the asparagus lady predicted?! I think it was August but I’m not 100% sure, was she right or wrong?! Or was the asparagus right or wrong I guess 😂
---
Apparently Mel b and her daughter will be on celebrity gogglebox - https://metro.co.uk/2024/05/21/90s-...trending-module_category_entertainment_item-1
She also said Kier Starmer wouldn’t lead the Labour Party in the general election

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So this week’s repetitive word was “packing cubes”. It’s boring girls - rein it in please. 🙄

Reactions: 13
I'm catching up now as due to the big news this week, I wanted to watch HIGNFY

Reactions: 1
For the last few weeks the malone mum and dad seem to find the malone son annoying. Everything he says seems to irritate them (I don’t blame them).

Reactions: 11
I enjoyed tonights show apart from Tuna Man which was so fake it was unbelievable. Other than that and 'packing cubes' it was a very enjoyable programme.

Reactions: 8
I enjoyed tonights show apart from Tuna Man which was so fake it was unbelievable. Other than that and 'packing cubes' it was a very enjoyable [rogramme.
all i thought with tuna man is “if this is legit then he’s giving himself mercury poisoning” 🤣

it was really fun other than that i agree, and i like their trend for always ending the series with a dance.

Reactions: 3
all i thought with tuna man is “if this is legit then he’s giving himself mercury poisoning” 🤣

it was really fun other than that i agree, and i like their trend for always ending the series with a dance.
Yep. Must admit I have was a little sing song to 'It's Raining Men' :p

I hope Auntie Margaret is okay and has recovered from not being mentioned this week! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8