Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I love Giles and Mary! 🤣
I do like them, I think they can be really funny. They do both do their best to annoy the other one though and a couple of times something really horrible has been done eg there was a painting Mary loved and after an argument he either put it on the bonfire or hid it (I’m 95% sure it was bonfire) and pretended he had no idea what she was talking about and finally confessed about 10 years later.

I prefer it when they are nicer to each other and laughing and joking and a bit of banter like if he swears and Mary says she’s going to tell on him to his sister and he’s like no nutty please don’t 😂

Reactions: 4
From Digital Spy, as usual, tonight's offerings so far...

Eurovision Song Contest
Bridgerton - New series on Netflix
Love Triangle Australia - E4
Double The Money - C4
Marcus Wareing Simply Provence
BBC News on the Northern Lights

Reactions: 5
I can't remember the names of the couple, she's always lying down on sofa her hubby in chair, I hate to fat shame (being a pudge myself) but she's lost a lot of weight?

I can't remember the names of the couple, she's always lying down on sofa her hubby in chair, I hate to fat shame (being a pudge myself) but she's lost a lot of weight?
The one talking about bottled water!?

Reactions: 1
The one talking about bottled water!?
Yes! That did make me laugh, her hubby filling up bottles of tap water! Im a tap water drinker!!
Oft, I know you watch MAFSA, have you watched love triangle aus?

I can't remember the names of the couple, she's always lying down on sofa her hubby in chair,
Sue (and Steve). I find her voice a small bit grating at times, so I missed the bit about the water.

Enjoyed last night, overall.

Reactions: 3
Sue (and Steve). I find her voice a small bit grating at times, so I missed the bit about the water.

Enjoyed last night, overall.
i really like sue and steve (and they’ve been there forever!) - they don’t play to the camera and he’s really witty.

plus i freaking love that beautiful japanese style cabinet that they have behind their seats - i always want to know where it’s from 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yes! That did make me laugh, her hubby filling up bottles of tap water! Im a tap water drinker!!
Oft, I know you watch MAFSA, have you watched love triangle aus?
I love tap water!
Noooo, I've got MAFSA fatigue so couldn't bring myself to watch it just yet! Are you watching?

Reactions: 1
I love tap water!
Noooo, I've got MAFSA fatigue so couldn't bring myself to watch it just yet! Are you watching?
I drink loads of tap water, hasn't done me any harm, yet!
MAFSA wasn't really good, best thing was the thread on here!
I watched the first episode, thought it was quite cringey, felt sorry for the guy with orange hair!

Back to goggle box, I normally like Pete, but his thrusting is getting kinda of too much and strange!!

Reactions: 2
I feel like the producers have asked them to wear shorts for some of the filming. It was odd seeing so many of them wear shorts to be honest.

I’ve never really paid attention to what they wear, apart from the Scottish couple always wear green and Lee (and Jenny) he always has a tshirt on that has some sort of town or city on.

I must be bored in those bits to notice anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another Giles and Mary fan here. She reminds me of my nan, absolute misery guts and always looked far too deeply into the most lighthearted stuff,but quite funny at times without meaning to be.