Gogglebox #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus Denise VO seemed to play up to being rather dim and ditsy with him, which I actually don't think she is at all.
I read somewhere that she was/ is very cut up about what happened.
Also that he tried to cash in on their relationship in a 'don't you know who I am' kind of a way. Don't know how true that is.

But hopefully DVO will be much happier without him.

Reactions: 5
I read somewhere that she was/ is very cut up about what happened.
Also that he tried to cash in on their relationship in a 'don't you know who I am' kind of a way. Don't know how true that is.

But hopefully DVO will be much happier without him.
I don't think she looked good at all on Friday which is understandable. She wanted to marry the twit.

Hopefully whoever sent over the strawberry daiquiri will have given her a little ego boost.

Reactions: 6
Anyone watching Celebrity Gogglebox, just started last Friday? I prefer the ordinary goggleboxers but some of the celebrities are not bad.
i prefer to the ordinary ones too but a lot of the celebs are fun - martin and roman in particular would fit in really well on the standard show imo. also, the celebs watching “that” scene is sex life is one of my favourite googlebox moments ever 🤣

i find they seem to watch a better variety of shows on the celeb one too for some reason!

Reactions: 4
i prefer to the ordinary ones too but a lot of the celebs are fun - martin and roman in particular would fit in really well on the standard show imo. also, the celebs watching “that” scene is sex life is one of my favourite googlebox moments ever 🤣

i find they seem to watch a better variety of shows on the celeb one too for some reason!
I agree. Maybe less news based. They put too much news in the non celeb version.

Will watch the celeb version just for shaun ryder and bez think there're fab.
Nick grimshaws niece
"Which one was queen Victoria?"
Nick
"the ugly one"
No mirrors in your house then Nick?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
I love Mo Gilligan and Babatunde. I also Like Rylan and his mum.

Also, was it just me or did anyone else think Nick Grimshaw’s niece looked different? Can’t put my finger on why though..

Reactions: 11
All my faves on tonight. Roman Kemp 🥵 Woody Cook ♥ Rylan 🥰 Duncan James, even though he's had a bit of work done, he gives me proper beefy gay Daddy vibes and I love it. 😆 Joanna Lumley 🥂 Mo Gilligan 💪

• Heart
tom allen has been the star of the show so far 🤣

i’d forgotten how much mel c plays up her reactions though.

Reactions: 2
Found all the reactions to Kate Bush in Stranger Things fake and annoying. It’s been in the news a couple of weeks now and I’d heard all about it and I don’t even watch the show so why are they acting all surprised 😅

Found all the reactions to Kate Bush in Stranger Things fake and annoying. It’s been in the news a couple of weeks now and I’d heard all about it and I don’t even watch the show so why are they acting all surprised 😅
I don't even get why it's been made such a big deal of. It wasn't that amazing to watch.

Reactions: 1
Celeb Gogglebox ... full blown regression. Johnny Ball :love: and Janet Ellis.

Must make a note to watch Spooked Scotland.

Must make a note to watch Spooked Scotland.
same! it’s been the funniest part of the show for two weeks in a row now - i choked on my wine at the “something just went up my asshole. that’s the first time that’s happened…………. on an investigation”.

also loved rylan’s mum doing the hard sell for him to give her that moroccan oil 🤣

i know it’s their own homes and all but i wish so many of them weren’t barefoot with their feet right up at the screen 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
same! it’s been the funniest part of the show for two weeks in a row now - i choked on my wine at the “something just went up my asshole. that’s the first time that’s happened…………. on an investigation”.

also loved rylan’s mum doing the hard sell for him to give her that moroccan oil 🤣

i know it’s their own homes and all but i wish so many of them weren’t barefoot with their feet right up at the screen 😳
Rylan and his mum are amazing. Rylan in sportswear, shorts and that backwards cap unexpectedly did things to me. 😳😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.