Gogglebox #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rylan and his mum are amazing. Rylan in sportswear, shorts and that backwards cap unexpectedly did things to me. 😳😆
Linda is a star. Absolute gem. I loved when she was going on about Moroccan oil thing and in the end Rylan said 'have it' and she said 'thank you' like she knew he'd give in. 😁

Fred and Fruitcake seem sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Linda is a star. Absolute gem. I loved when she was going on about Moroccan oil thing and in the end Rylan said 'have it' and she said 'thank you' like she knew he'd give in. 😁

Fred and Fruitcake seem sweet.
i loved how long she kept up the “oh isn’t this nice? doesn’t it smell nice? oh it’s lovely on my skin, wow, it smells so lovely” while secretly looking at him sideways. and then the “i saw a hand cream too” when he said she could have it. they have a lovely relationship and she’s always beautifully dressed (imo anyway!)

i love fred and fruitcake! there are a few groups of boys who i don’t recognise but are entertaining too - the one hiding behind his blanket while his friend narrated 50 shades of grey to him made me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i love fred and fruitcake! there are a few groups of boys who i don’t recognise but are entertaining too - the one hiding behind his blanket while his friend narrated 50 shades of grey to him made me 🤣
The guy under the blanket is a comedian and was on Taskmaster. He was very funny. Forgotten his name though.
Giles was with Vorders this week and not Joanna Lumley - he gets through his screen partners doesn't he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loved Rylan and his mum. I noticed she had an iv cannula, is she ill?

Reactions: 1
I love Rylan and his mum, they seem to have a lovely relationship. And am happy to see Sophie Ellis Bextor ( as I'm a huge fan) and her Mum!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
i know it’s their own homes and all but i wish so many of them weren’t barefoot with their feet right up at the screen 😳
Omg yes this makes me feel violently ill, in the normal gogglebox as well! Roman Kemp is the main culprit in the celebs 🤮 I was eating and it put me right off it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Omg yes this makes me feel violently ill, in the normal gogglebox as well! Roman Kemp is the main culprit in the celebs 🤮 I was eating and it put me right off it 🤣
yes!! roman is bad but nick grimshaw is the worst for me - they’re always kicked up on his coffee table too, sssstttooopppp 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Roman Kemp gets away with the feet for me because he very attractive with really nice legs and feet, and I fancy him, and i'm not totally anti-feet. 😆 But anyone I don't fancy, Grimmy top of the list, need to put their feet away. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The guy under the blanket is a comedian and was on Taskmaster. He was very funny. Forgotten his name though.
Giles was with Vorders this week and not Joanna Lumley - he gets through his screen partners doesn't he 😂
It's Guz Khan. He is very funny.

I also like Big Zuu and his mates. I want to know where they got those horrible cushions from that have their bodies and faces on. I think they're funny and want to buy some.

I think they've got some great new celebs this series. I also like The Richardsons.

I want Tom and Rob back for next week.

I didn't expect to but I really like the Richardson's too, especially Lucy. Which is a shock as she normally irritates me but I really warmed to her in last night's edition lol!

I want to see Sam Ryder and Scott Mills back next week. Love those guys!

Reactions: 3
i loved how long she kept up the “oh isn’t this nice? doesn’t it smell nice? oh it’s lovely on my skin, wow, it smells so lovely” while secretly looking at him sideways. and then the “i saw a hand cream too” when he said she could have it. they have a lovely relationship and she’s always beautifully dressed (imo anyway!)

Fred and Fruitcake seem so in love - I loved the Jamaican fruitcake scene 😂

I love Rylan and his mum, they seem to have a lovely relationship. And am happy to see Sophie Ellis Bextor ( as I'm a huge fan) and her Mum!
She comes across an absolute sweetheart, plus I think she's raised a good 'un shame I'm not his type. She's pulled out a winning job 👏

Reactions: 10
Have to catch up. I glimpsed Fred and Fruitcake and thought he looked as though he would fall off the couch if he moved even slightly. 😂

Give me strength why did they bring back bloody Stacey Solomon & Joe Swash
I agree, I was really enjoying it without them.
Same here. I had read on the thread about her here that they were coming back on it, and had posted something similar to what both of you have said. 🙄 Painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.