Gogglebox #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was like their silly conversation two weeks back about “auntie margaret” and the donkeys - we don’t care!!

i’ve never been a huge fan of them tbh. give their screentime to amira and amani, who are much more natural.
Yes, they seem to have nothing much to say now except long conversations about Aunties Margaret and Jane and so on.

Reactions: 7
Yes, they seem to have nothing much to say now except long conversations about Aunties Margaret and Jane and so on.
it’s just endless “we went to the carvery, you had cauliflower cheese, i didn’t so i had some of yours but i didn’t get enough roasties so i took some of jane’s plate but she never uses enough gravy so i had to go and get more and THEN did you see that i had two puddings…..” while the other sister says “did you?” and “yyyeeeaahhh” at regular intervals.

i would find this boring from my own family girls, wrap it up 🤣😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17

On page 46 I was on the right lines, just the wrong show.
Yes. @AllSeeingEye123 broke that to us recently, when it was announced that he had left Gogglebox.

I can't imagine him on it, but fair play. I would be terrified!

Reactions: 1
From Digital Spy as usual, offerings so far, for tonight.

Boiling Point
Michael McIntyre's The Wheel
Love Is Blind ( Netflix )
Strictly Come Dancing
Help! My House Is Haunted
All Creatures Great And Small
Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg

Reactions: 4
A new thread for tonight?? I think so ....

New thread here.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.