Gogglebox #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others have said can’t stand that new mum! She’s so aware of the cameras and I get the vibe her son (who I like) also thinks the same with how he reacts to her.
Made me laugh last episode:
“you’ve used to call me wonder woman”
“no I don’t think I did…”
“you did you just don’t remember”

Or perhaps you’re just lying because you’re on tv? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been marooned on the sofa most of the day trying to avoid the ballet dancer with boxing gloves on in my house.
I came downstairs this morning to find him hanging from his boxing gloves on the wall. I thought to myself I'll deal with him later when I've had my breakfast and a stiff drink
He must have read my mind as he's shot upstairs.
Anyhoo, thought I'd watch Gogglebox from last Friday - aargh!
They've got a clip from This Morning about spiders on and the expert described my spider! Turns out the boxing gloves are his sexual organs - gulp!😳

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Like others have said can’t stand that new mum! She’s so aware of the cameras and I get the vibe her son (who I like) also thinks the same with how he reacts to her.
Made me laugh last episode:
“you’ve used to call me wonder woman”
“no I don’t think I did…”
“you did you just don’t remember”

Or perhaps you’re just lying because you’re on tv? 😂
She’s not natural af all, unnecessary addition.

Reactions: 9
From Digital Spy, tomorrow night's offerings.

Strictly Come Dancing
Bake Off
Sex Education - teen sex comedy on Netflix
Blankety Blank
Celebrity Race Across the World
Love and Death
Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins
Ambulance

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Strictly Come Dancing
Bake Off
Blankety Blank
Love and Death
Ambulance

Really sad ending to ambulance this week 😭

Reactions: 1

Strictly Come Dancing
Bake Off
Blankety Blank
Love and Death
Ambulance
Looks a good line up!
Thanks for posting.

Reactions: 2
I do like this show I love to hate Giles and Mary why do they call each other Nutty? As in a pet name. Can’t stand the knitted family well the daughter.

I do like this show I love to hate Giles and Mary why do they call each other Nutty? As in a pet name. Can’t stand the knitted family well the daughter.
I don't think it has ever been revealed why they call each other Nutty tbh? Not sure.
The knitted family are strange - poor George seems quite quiet and mild while the daughter (his step daughter) is often rude to him or ignores him.

Reactions: 8

Strictly Come Dancing
Bake Off
Blankety Blank
Love and Death
Ambulance
If they watched last nights ambulance I can guess they’ll be watching the car incident with the poor man’s devolved penis 🤢😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The new ones, the mum and Seb. She's a bit of a knob. She's just crushed his ability as an outdoor instructor to make a joke and not even one he was in on. What the heck.

It's like an extreme version of parents not being able to let go of the past and see their children as adults. For instance, my parents always express surprise to me walking anywhere, harping back to how I used to dislike walking as a young person and completely ignoring my entire life as an adult where I really enjoy walking and will plan activities on holiday based around walking somewhere. It's weird! People change!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I don't get is why the duck this bloke allowed his bollocks being ripped off to be broadcast on national telly? Because the patients must have to give their permission. Just why would you want this on national TV?

Reactions: 8
i don’t know if there was more context in the actual show but how in the world did that penis accident even HAPPEN? poor lad.

Reactions: 3
"Tell me brother I'm alright....but I've got no dick"
😁
---
Gogglebox appears to be very male genitalia orientated this evening

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.