Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am scared for the child that the pregnant Durham lass has. She, and her sofa mate, are as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Considering it was their first programme, I found them more interesting than all the times the Baggs family has been featured.

I'm all over the place this series. The first episode bored me, but the following ones were not too bad until last night's. It was flat. I didn't miss Jenny & Lee at all. They used to be one of my favourite couples, but not any more as everything thing they do just seems so contrived. I think this is why I am losing interest as so much is so obviously staged now. FGS, Sue and Steve hardly ever say anything, yet there was Steve posing in lycra cycling shorts - Really?
I think the Baggs family got a reprieve because of all the sad loses the past few months and then Paige and her mum dropping out. They were down a few families.

I quite liked Simon and his sister.

I also think Amira and Amani are an underrated pairing. They can be very dry.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just watching a repeat here. It's the one where Simon and Jane first appeared. They have settled in really well, I think.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just watching the latest Celebrity Googlebox, and I cannot see a single white person on there commenting ....
I don't usually notice this sort of stuff.
Have I missed something?
I am all for diversity, but C4...
That was intentional. It was Channel 4's diversity day. There was a proper name for what they called the day, I just can't remember it. They put non-white people on all their shows, told their stories gave them a platform exclusively for a day.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Me and my bf were starting to have sex tonight… until I remembered about the duck and I instantly felt sick and had to stop. He found it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I did find it funny that if Giles even says something like 'botty' Mary will block her ears and tell him to stop being so disgusting, yet she was prattling on about putting a cork up your bottom 😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
I feel like it's had its day now. It seemed scripted especially Jenny and Lee. The newcomers are not memorable.

emm

VIP Member

Who does she think she is?! 🤣 Sour grapes more like at the fact she was so unlikeable! 🤷🏼‍♀️
she acts as if she has some kind of Kim Kardashian level of fame, delusional :ROFLMAO: wtf is the aftercare she was claiming she needed after being paid to watch tv in her own home?!