Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Omg I thought Giles was sitting on a toilet. I mistook his socks thinking they were his trousers pulled down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Maid22

VIP Member
I did laugh when Pete said about his wife signing up for fresh milk and eggs just to get rid of them pestering her, next will be new double glazing and a conservatory :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
You know what is annoying me at the moment about Gogglebox. First is the political angle. I'm not a fan of it at all. Leave Gogglebox to be a TV review show, not politics review or opinions. The other thing is they are often covering TV shows that I, and I am sure many others, haven't seen.

For example, that show with the woman who thought she slept with her son in law. Also, Tiger King too. I've seen neither of those shows, so I just zone out when they review them. Maybe that's my problem though 😂 I don't watch a whole lot of TV shows, and I don't have Netflix.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Some of the stuff reviewed these days seems to be shows I do not watch, so I don't feel I can relate much.
same - my enjoyment of the show comes down to what they’re watching, and it’s really been off the mark these past few weeks. pieces of her looked great though!

also i know it’s sort of the point of the show to see real people reacting to things but i intensely dislike when they have them watch the news or current affairs stuff. it adds no real value.

to add - i’ve always liked amani and ameera, they always come across as genuine, and i am loving the amount of screentime the three brothers are getting at the moment.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! MARCUS IN HIS CYCLING SHORTS! HE IS PACKING A MEGA PIECE IN THOSE SHORTS. THAT BULGE WAS QUITE A SIGHT! 😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Read somewhere Rylan and his mum were on tonight, can't remember where I saw it but no sign of him yet. Not keen on Ed and Anne Marie
Yes I had read it somewhere and posted it in the Secret Celebs Gossip thread along with him returning to his Radio 2 show tomorrow. I can’t even remember where I originally saw it. It may have been on the Radio Times website

I’ve no idea who that woman was with Jeremy Vine but I find it hard to believe that those 2 are friends

Catlady1

VIP Member
Denise van Outens house is used but I doubt that was Tom Jones. I had to add to this because I love Tom Jones. I thought he was great with Anne Marie. He is my secret crush and has been for years. When he said he was dyslexic but is good at reading so he can read a text but can’t reply. Anne Marie said I’m dyslexic too and the opposite. That’s good he said we can get together I’ll read the text and you can do the reply. 🥰

• Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
It is mental when you think about it. 10 years ago if you had said to me that we would be watching people, watching and reacting to other people on TV and it was an addictive show to watch, I would have thought that's a mad idea.

• Haha
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I really hate the way they mess with Gogglebox for SUTC.

If it's designed to get people to watch the whole evening so they can catch snippets of Gogglebox they're sadly mistaken. I either record and fast forward or don't bother because the show is so disjointed. They're much better off just showing a proper hour of the show as normal.