Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LLJ

Me and my bf were starting to have sex tonight… until I remembered about the duck and I instantly felt sick and had to stop. He found it hilarious
After we watched it I said to my bf if I did fancy sex tonight I don’t now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

User name taken

VIP Member
'Julian was having some me time with his trunk'😂 then the weirdo was the only one laughing😂to be honest I would join in because I would be thinking what a dick!

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
I had to whiz through tonight’s episode. Naked Attraction, just bored with that. Plus I watch Dragons Den and Killing Eve but haven’t seen the episodes they showed on GB.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Lorraine is constantly pushing Rosie to be a somebody, but she won't as she is very boring with zero personality.
They now have a podcast. I bet Carol Vorderman would like to do one with her kids too. Show business is now the family’s business.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened between Paige and her mum? Apparently Paige said they’ve fallen out and it’s beyond repair or sometbing

• Wow
I heard a rumour about the new Scottish couple that they are somehow related to the MSP who originally complained about there being no Scots on Gogglebox, can anyone confirm that?

• Wow

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Anyone like me, and finding the whole Celebrity Googlebox so boring.
I think the one time I laughed last week was with Eamonn and Ruth.

Every single time Lorraine reviews the weekend TV on a Friday, she has a big pic of her and daughter Rosie on Googlebox.
Trying soooo hard to push Rosie into a career in TV.
Rosie has the personality of an gnat, sorry if that sounds cruel; but it is true.
& how Lorraine has remained on TV all these years, is truly beyond me!
Other celebs doing the same with their relatives.

Bin Celeb Googlebox and bring back the usual one. It is so boring.

I am giving up watching Googlebox, until the day to day people come back on.
Only watch it for Bez and Shaun, Paul (Owy) and Mel C... that’s about it

m just watching this now ! omfg is all i have to say..identical twins creep the hell out of me at the best of times but these were on whole new level of weirdness!😱
Yep and I thought Tiger King was bad.... Isaw your user name and thought of this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha