Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I fully agree with you about Miquita and her mum Andi - natural. The same as Bez and Shaun.

Not unpopular with me as I said in a previous post I also don't like Roman but like Martin. However, in recent weeks there antics seemed very false and staged.

I ask again, "who is Jeremy Vine?":(
Jeremy Vine hosts Eggheads and has a morning show on channel 5, it used to be Matthew Wrights show I think.
Glad I am not alone on the Roman thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Her real name is Tmandy :LOL:

The Love Actually bit was a bit stupid. Who hasn't seen Love Actually ?? On Alan Carr's Something About Movies a couple of weeks ago they showed a scene that was cut from the film. The bit where the kid is running through the airport being chased by security actually had him doing a whole load of acrobatics. Back flips, cartwheels, somersaults ... absolutely ridiculous. Thank god is wasn't included.
tmandy! god i want that to be true 🤣🤣

it was especially ridiculous to me that the girl with her mum and stepdad reeled off all the characters’ names in the first scene, then still pretended to be shocked when it was revealed that andrew lincoln’s character is in love with keira knightley. like you said, who HASN’T seen the whole sign scene. it gets parodied enough!

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet but I’ve seen a headline saying they’ve received complaints over a clip they showed, can anyone shed any light as I’m squeamish 🤣
I laughed quite a lot at this weeks but I was watching on catch up a bit hungover, I’m trying to think what could have been complained about, possible the episode of You they watched?
I can’t think what would have been in that episode of You that was complaint-worthy?

I hate when they watch any wildlife stuff, I always have to pause and then fast forward past it. Can’t deal with sad animal things 🙁 And they always seem to take up a massive segment of the show, when they do watch them
It was about the wildlife show.....when the wolves were chasing the kangaroos'....if you watched you know what happened 🙁

Imainlylurk

Just been watching this series and they seem to have found another good looking Siddiqui. Wavy-haired Siddiqui brother has aged like fine wine.
Like the new(ish?) northern student with her parents and the older county Durham couple are low key hilarious.

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Jeremy Vine hosts Eggheads and has a morning show on channel 5, it used to be Matthew Wrights show I think.
Glad I am not alone on the Roman thing!
Bless you! I was being facetious as I do know who JV is ☺ Just wondering how he ended up on Gogglebox. Don't forget he also has a Radio 2 programme. Yes, he seems to be everywhere these days, yet I rarely see any favourable comments about him.

Roman seems to have done well on his own, but I'm sure a bit of nepotism helped him along the way. That said, what is family for?

Last edited:
They ended up quitting because the lads wouldn’t give up posting on tik tok and getting the fame from there. Production companies/TV channels are really strict with what you can and can’t do when you’re under a contract with them.
Ah that makes sense!
I’m not down with the kids when it comes to Tik Tok! 🤣