Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Bless you! I was being facetious as I do know who JV is ☺ Just wondering how he ended up on Gogglebox. Don't forget he also has a Radio 2 programme. Yes, he seems to be everywhere these days, yet I rarely see any favourable comments about him.

Roman seems to have done well on his own, but I'm sure a bit of nepotism helped him along the way. That said, what is family for?
😂😂😂😂 You got me! That went right over my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Kindred_

VIP Member
I found last nights ep quite dull. Why did they show so much of Claire and her wife? They never said anything interesting.
Same with Ann Marie and TJ- how many more times do we have to watch her drop her jaw and pretend to laugh?
Sunetra and Georgia were shovelling food in their gobs again. Thought the idea was to provide commentary not go round to your friends for tea?

Reactions: 1

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet but I’ve seen a headline saying they’ve received complaints over a clip they showed, can anyone shed any light as I’m squeamish 🤣
I laughed quite a lot at this weeks but I was watching on catch up a bit hungover, I’m trying to think what could have been complained about, possible the episode of You they watched?

Traveler001

VIP Member
WTF was up with the fake little skit by the brother and sister from Blackpool at the start 😂 are they trying to get a GCSE in drama! Also that ‘joke’ (wrong number?) has been done on so many sitcoms you could see it coming a mile away.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I saw on TikTok the other day that Pete, Sophie and (I assume) the rest of their family (could’ve been actors though) were on a talk talk advert before they were on gogglebox.
Didn't know that.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Whatever they get it's enough that Ellie and Izzie can spend £60 on a box of cakes 🤣

back when it started I think they used to get a lot less than but they got a take away thrown in.

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member