Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I think there are too many celebrities in each episodes, so it dilutes the comedy element. Eubanks doesn’t work, junior doesn’t say much at all, he looks as though he has never won an argument with his dad ever.
I remember that series Eubank was in and he had his tweed suit and Monocle... from 5.30 how he tells his kids he is the man of the house and gets served his dinner last 🧐🧐

I read that another grandchild arrived on the scene this week so maybe they were busy helping out. It's a son I didn't know they had.

How many kids do they have?
I think they might have three. The two lads that appeared and a girl. I'm sure I read it somewhere. Don't take me 100% on that though because I may be wrong.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Tom Malone Jr.. fuck me he comes across as a dope. Love his videos about being in an interracial couple but he just made a new one and yet again called himself fucking irish when he's born and bread english hes such a twat 🤮

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I watched the Irish version maybe twice this season and am allergic to the new additions. The father/daughter wreck my head, she's a pain in the hole. The chunky couple add nothing and I'm sure there are others but I can't remember.

One of the Northern Ireland sisters looks like a corpse and they both irritate me too. The Tallaght girls are gas though and I just adore the Limerick family with the mother and 2 sons.
How/where can I watch it?

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
i dont mind Martin and Roman , im biased thought as i like them :p , but Bradley Walsh and his son does feel desperate, it feels fake to me their relationship , it feels forced by Bradley, less natural than Martine and Roman

I agree about Lorraine though , being on with her daughter is one thing on gogglebox , but if its just to get her airtime for more jobs then it just pisses me off and sort of makes me dislike fake Lorraine even more

yes i agree with those likes , i cant stand Carragher and Micah Richards its like watching two 12 year olds pretending to find everything funny

Mel and Paul have made me laugh and im guessing he isnt on the hunt for a job on TV, Shaun and Bez are always good value ,i dont think they know what they are watching half the time :D
I think Paul already has a TV job, he presents BTCC with Steve Ryder on a Sunday 😁

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Just read an article about people complaining about the duck programme. The main photos on that article seem to be of the brother and sister, Pete and Sophie. Which include their new one with their partners. The more I look the more I see alot of similarities between sophies bf and her brother 😳😳😳😳😳
Do you have a link? I’ve never seen her bf

overgrammers

VIP Member
It’s £1,500 per group, so if you’re a couple or a family of 5 it’s the same rate, as far as I know it’s 9 hours a week filming.