Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Someone else shared this link:

It still has the same photo though. Zoom in and look at his face then Petes it's weird
Sorry but how the fuck has Pete bagged his gf/wife(?) she is stunning!!!

Reactions: 1

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Another couple on Celebrity G/box replicating regulars - the two girls from Derry Girls = Abbie and Georgia from Durham. All of them not the sharpest knives in the drawer...

That this morning clip is so daft that it's funny I mean who knew we should clean rugs with warm soapy water and a brush or put paper on a hot barbecue and extinguish with a fine water mister
"She has a degree in the blatantly obvious" 🤣🤣
It might be the only time I've agreed with Stephen Webb.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I loved everyone watching the musical show, what a divide in reactions! I have only recently been warming to DVO’s fella (brilliant moment about watching the Euros together) and loved his complete disgust at her jazz handsing away 😂

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Loved it when Mel said that those twins needed to practice speaking in sync, just like... and then stopped herself. Her brother said “you were going to say like the singing in The Spice Girls!”
Brilliant! This is normal sibling banter not the creepy sexual stuff Sophie and Pete find funny.
Also how weird were those twins? 😱
Proper giggled at that one....and the sweaty balls 🤣🤣🤣 comment at the beginning they remind me of my siblings and our banter.....that twin stuff was too weird...

Especially when Shaun said it was so hot you could grow a parrot!
Or reference to the heating... it’s some box on the wall... they are addled 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I missed some of it tonight. What was the terrible, cheesy singing show. And where do I watch it? I'm pretty sure I want to get obsessed with it. 😆😆