Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marylou

VIP Member
Sorry to derail- is there a Gogglebox Ireland thread

Its much funnier and cant believ the twins are back
I watched the Irish version maybe twice this season and am allergic to the new additions. The father/daughter wreck my head, she's a pain in the hole. The chunky couple add nothing and I'm sure there are others but I can't remember.

One of the Northern Ireland sisters looks like a corpse and they both irritate me too. The Tallaght girls are gas though and I just adore the Limerick family with the mother and 2 sons.

Reactions: 2

everyoneistriggered

Totally agree it's boring when they react totally over the top to stuff, where is the smug prick predicting what will happen before it does, that's what happens in this house!
I am this person and my husband accuses me of watching things without him, then pretending that I haven’t, but it’s never the case. 😂

• Haha

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Just read an article about people complaining about the duck programme. The main photos on that article seem to be of the brother and sister, Pete and Sophie. Which include their new one with their partners. The more I look the more I see alot of similarities between sophies bf and her brother 😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Lorraine Kelly on here still pushing the boring daughter, who has zero personality.
Makes me laugh that they both have the PR company.......

Lorraine Kelly on here still pushing the boring daughter, who has zero personality.
Makes me laugh that they both have the PR company.......
Who would employ Rosie to promote their company???

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
What happened? I heard about it, but thought it was so wildly out there for TV show, especially to be shown on Gogglebox. I do wonder how these people get their shows shown on TV, yet other better ideas are pushed to the side.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
That new couple didn't exactly leave their mark did they. Whereas that other new couple (the one with the dwarf man) at least had something about them in their debut.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Now I'm no stranger to bright coloured hair and I usually do love it, done right... I dyed my hair green once, a few lifetime's ago mind, but it was much nicer than that - more of forest green, like deep dark tone. I also have an olive skintone and dark features so it suited me quite well but that looks truly awful on her, it makes her look very washed out, almost ill. The dye job itself is shite, it already looks 'washed too many times between dyes' sort of faded...

Unrelated to the hair like, but her lips look awful in that picture too. I sound awfully bitchy don't I lmao, I'm sorry but I honestly think she looks terrible.
I dont think you are bitchy , its an opinion , she has actively put this picture online so it's obvious we are going to critique it , this is the trouble with people on Instagram and twitter, in their narcissistic minds they believe everyone should love them and not mention that she looks a mess, that's not bitchy , in my opinion I think she looks a mess.

If for instance you had gone through her entire Facebook pics that were just normal posts, picked out this pic just to be nasty , then you could call it bitchy.

I think this is my whole problem with this generation of narcissists, they get all upset like a spoiled child when they don't get what they demand, which is "likes" and people saying "you look fantastic babe, love the hair" , I think being allowed to put "you look a mess" isn't being nasty its actually a good way of keeping peoples feet on the ground, otherwise they are living a lie of a life.

I honestly thought she had just come out of some sort of surgery in that pic, she looks like she has just woken from anesthetic, she has a huge bandage where they have got rid of her double chin, her hair has gone green from having X rays and she has her arm in a sling, she looks in a bad way.

Someone then pointed out she is in a car , she made a choice to have bright green hair , she has her face mask under her chin, and that's a seat belt.

To be honest my interpretation still makes more sense than her choosing bright green hair and sharing that picture with us for "likes"

Last edited: