Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that what they make from the show is quite low? Apparently it's £1,500 a month. Considering how popular the show is, and how popular many of the families are, it just seems fairly low. Then again I'm not sure what correct amount would be for a show like that.
how many hours do they have to film? As someone else said it is just extra money anyway, would love to be paid for watching tv :ROFLMAO: I wonder if the younger children get the same as the adults?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree it's boring when they react totally over the top to stuff, where is the smug prick predicting what will happen before it does, that's what happens in this house!

Puppys

I like Ellie and Izzi. I thought Ellie seemed a bit distracted at times last night. Glad that things are improving with Nat.
Yeah shes obviously struggling to concentrate on it all but probably needs the money more than ever hasnt it been a strange time lately its like lots of tragic things are happening all the time dont know just seems like more so than ever 😢

Glad I'm not the only one to have noticed this. Daniel always seems to be sweet towards Stephen, so it's sad that he rarely seems to reciprocate the kindness. Of course, we don't have the full picture and their offscreen relationship might be great (some people just have an abrasive sense of humour) but it doesn't come across on TV. Worth noting that his ex-bf/former Gogglebox co-star, Chris, said as much when he left the show.
Yeah wasn't he really abusive to him? I mean it looks like banter but who knows what goes on🤷

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I think the Baggs family (mainly the boys) need to realise that loud doesn't = funny. I can't be sure because I'm not them but I get the vibe they're obsessed with themselves and think they're the next big thing. Also LOVE that photo of Giles and Mary, he does look like a young Hugh! In the last two episodes we've had a close up talking dick and 2 sex scenes with nudity, I'm so sorry to whoever watches Gogglebox with their parents. 😂
The Baggs family are quite famous on TikTok and had a lot of followers prior to Gogglebox. That probably doesn't help them coming across as being full of themselves.