Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad, rest in peace Mary.
She was an absolute joy to watch on TV, naturally funny and charming. 🥰

Reactions: 7
Just announced that Andy, the father in the Michael family has passed away at 61. Terribly sad and so young to go :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
RIP Andy.
They seemed such a close family. They must be completely devastated.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Horrible. It seems like almost every day there's a significant celeb death. And when I say significant, I mean significant as in we know them and especially via Gogglebox. Poor guy, seemed like a good humoured guy and was in fine health. I guess you just never know what is happening behind the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Gosh, how tragic. I’ve started watching past episodes on Netflix (much easier than more 4 as no adverts) and I get choked up seeing Leon and June and the fact they are both no longer with us and now Mary, Pete and Andy. It’s so sad as they were all such characters.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is it with this show?? I feel like every week? Only 61! R.I.P Andy, condolences to family and friends.

Reactions: 2
Gosh, how tragic. I’ve started watching past episodes on Netflix (much easier than more 4 as no adverts) and I get choked up seeing Leon and June and the fact they are both no longer with us and now Mary, Pete and Andy. It’s so sad as they were all such characters.

I rewatched this episode the other day, and absolutely bawled my eyes out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see Paige’s stories about the vaccine? I wonder if it’ll affect her screen time on Goggle or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.