Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love shaun and bez they should have their own show", battery operated chickens" and 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably an unpopular opinion but I actually quite like Denise V O's partner, he does come out with some funny one liners.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably an unpopular opinion but I actually quite like Denise V O's partner, he does come out with some funny one liners.
Nah, he’s a try hard! It’s so fake and he tries to act like little ole me who got with a celeb, when I reckon he’s a right prick if he goes out anywhere. ‘Don’t you know who I am’ oozes from every pore in his body’
Always loved Denise though! She sang at one of my companies venues before lockdown and was great, her other half wasn’t there, so I’m still employed 😛

Reactions: 8
Has gogglebox wrapped now? ☹
Yeah sadly, back in September though so not long without!

I've not really enjoyed the celebrity version as much - doesn't feel as authentic or funny somehow so I'm looking forward to the regular version!

Reactions: 9
Yeah sadly, back in September though so not long without!

I've not really enjoyed the celebrity version as much - doesn't feel as authentic or funny somehow so I'm looking forward to the regular version!
Agreed. Turns out that civilians are much better with the amusing quip than the performers. This show missed Rylan and ma Rylan this time.

Reactions: 10
Tom Malone Jr.. duck me he comes across as a dope. Love his videos about being in an interracial couple but he just made a new one and yet again called himself bleeping irish when he's born and bread english hes such a twit 🤮

Oh I loved Mary and Marina. I honestly think they busted a lot of myths about elderly women, they were so rude 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sad news today. Mary and Marina were two of my favourites.

Loved that dirty old woman. Pure filth with many of her comments and I loved it. It was refreshing to hear someone of that age talk so sexually :D We was robbed of her through the pandemic on safety grounds and I was hoping she would be back for the next season :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Genuinely saddened by this, Mary and Marina were probably my favourites, they bounced off each other so well and never failed to make me laugh. I was shocked to find she was 92 as she seemed so sprightly and independent. RIP Mary x

Reactions: 15
Genuinely saddened by this, Mary and Marina were probably my favourites, they bounced off each other so well and never failed to make me laugh. I was shocked to find she was 92 as she seemed so sprightly and independent. RIP Mary x
RIP Mary.
I was also surprised to read that she was 92.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.