Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she the one who appears with her mum?
I can’t even think who Paige is? What did she post?
Yes Brummie, she was just saying she’s against the vaccine but she was being a little passive aggressive… she didn’t really do much wrong but tv producers don’t like their “stars” being too outspoken sometimes do they 😬 oh and she did “name and shame” a few that had messaged her, not even just abuse just saying she’s spreading mis information and being irresponsible, then she got a bit narky over the messages.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I quite liked the mix of celeb and “usual” Gogglebox stars tonight, was always a nice surprise to see it on as I thought the celeb series was finished 🙂

Reactions: 8
I really enjoyed last nights episode. Some really funny moments and I enjoyed the mix of regulars and celebs.

I thought the Banjo's and Perry were a good addition. Ashley revealing a bit too much about what he thinks of a girls feet 🤪. Mo and Babatunde as hysterical as ever ( ABBA goes Drill). Mica and Marcus are definitely one of my favourite couples.

Nice to see the them commemerate Mary and Andy. I'm still quite shocked at Andy's death.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Another thing ...

What was that about half of them having no idea who Laurence Llewelyn Bowen and Changing Rooms were and then they didn't recognise the TOTP tune.

I'm off to the 'What makes You Feel Old' thread 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no idea who most of these ‘celebs’ are. Love Tia and Tayce though!

That Skin A&E show looks revolting! 🤢

Reactions: 3
Half way though last nights show. Think it was an all black special (channel 4 being doing it all week). Gotta admit though, so far this has got to be one of the best episodes yet

Reactions: 11
Half way though last nights show. Think it was an all black special (channel 4 being doing it all week). Gotta admit though, so far this has got to be one of the best episodes yet
Yeah I noticed this. Was a good episode and Im glad they didnt show Naked attraction again!

Reactions: 7
LOVED the lads from Diversity on this week’s, hope they become a regular feature. It is glaringly obvious when the people they get are genuine friends with chemistry/shared history and when they are people they have plonked in a room together to watch telly.

Reactions: 16
LOVED the lads from Diversity on this week’s, hope they become a regular feature. It is glaringly obvious when the people they get are genuine friends with chemistry/shared history and when they are people they have plonked in a room together to watch telly.
It really is. Stands out a mile.

I liked Judi Love and Charlene White too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is mental when you think about it. 10 years ago if you had said to me that we would be watching people, watching and reacting to other people on TV and it was an addictive show to watch, I would have thought that's a mad idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.