Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again Mo and Babs have been the most amusing this week. I cracked up with them singing and doing the actions to '2 Become 1'. In fact, they were featured the most tonight, not that I'm complaining but I wonder if the producers take notice of social media feedback as to which couples viewers prefer the most?

I found the programmes featured this week far more entertaining than previous ones so not a bad end to the series.

Roll on regular Gogglebox.

Reactions: 9
I really love Nick Grimshaw and his niece, they always crack me up! They have such natural chemistry it’s lovely

Reactions: 10
I missed some of it tonight. What was the terrible, cheesy singing show. And where do I watch it? I'm pretty sure I want to get obsessed with it. 😆😆

Reactions: 1
I really love Nick Grimshaw and his niece, they always crack me up! They have such natural chemistry it’s lovely
None of us will ever like the same things so I have to say I can't stand them, although I know many posters do. I don't find them funny and I don't feel the chemistry. Sorry!

Reactions: 6
None of us will ever like the same things so I have to say I can't stand them, although I know many posters do. I don't find them funny and I don't feel the chemistry. Sorry!
Haha fair enough!

I do also really like Mo & Babatunde and Miquita & her mum too, they feel natural and not forced unlike most of the people on this show

Reactions: 5
I am not keen on them either , unpopular opinion probably but I cannot stand Roman Kemp🤮. Love his dad though.
Oh that Snoopy , snoozie whatever her name is, with Jeremy Vine is another one that I could do without seeing on my tv , what was that dancing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Haha fair enough!

I do also really like Mo & Babatunde and Miquita & her mum too, they feel natural and not forced unlike most of the people on this show
I agree those two and Nick and Liv feel the most natural to me. Nick has spoken publicly about Liv for years and taken her along to public things, they always seem to have had a really close uncle/niece relationship, probably cos they’re quite close in age I suppose.

However I do agree with others being back normal Gogglebox 😬

Reactions: 3
Haha fair enough!

I fully agree with you about Miquita and her mum Andi - natural. The same as Bez and Shaun.

I am not keen on them either , unpopular opinion probably but I cannot stand Roman Kemp🤮. Love his dad though.
Oh that Snoopy , snoozie whatever her name is, the with Jeremy Vine is another one that I could do without seeing on my tv , what was that dancing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not unpopular with me as I said in a previous post I also don't like Roman but like Martin. However, in recent weeks there antics seemed very false and staged.

I ask again, "who is Jeremy Vine?":(

Reactions: 4
I fully agree with you about Miquita and her mum Andi - natural. The same as Bez and Shaun.

Not unpopular with me as I said in a previous post I also don't like Roman but like Martin. However, in recent weeks there antics seemed very false and staged.

I ask again, "who is Jeremy Vine?":(
Jeremy Vine hosts Eggheads and has a morning show on channel 5, it used to be Matthew Wrights show I think.
Glad I am not alone on the Roman thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jeremy Vine hosts Eggheads and has a morning show on channel 5, it used to be Matthew Wrights show I think.
Glad I am not alone on the Roman thing!
Bless you! I was being facetious as I do know who JV is ☺ Just wondering how he ended up on Gogglebox. Don't forget he also has a Radio 2 programme. Yes, he seems to be everywhere these days, yet I rarely see any favourable comments about him.

Roman seems to have done well on his own, but I'm sure a bit of nepotism helped him along the way. That said, what is family for?

Last edited:
Bless you! I was being facetious as I do know who JV is ☺ Just wondering how he ended up on Gogglebox. Don't forget he also has a Radio 2 programme. Yes, he seems to be everywhere these days, yet I rarely see any favourable comments about him.

Roman seems to have done well on his own, but I'm sure a bit of nepotism helped him along the way. That said, what is family for?
😂😂😂😂 You got me! That went right over my head!

• Haha
I loved everyone watching the musical show, what a divide in reactions! I have only recently been warming to DVO’s fella (brilliant moment about watching the Euros together) and loved his complete disgust at her jazz handsing away 😂

I loved everyone watching the musical show, what a divide in reactions! I have only recently been warming to DVO’s fella (brilliant moment about watching the Euros together) and loved his complete disgust at her jazz handsing away 😂
I thought it was so fascinating that it seemed to be a total love or hate thing!

I loved Mo’s clear enjoyment of a musical in particular. He’s adorable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.