Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is mental when you think about it. 10 years ago if you had said to me that we would be watching people, watching and reacting to other people on TV and it was an addictive show to watch, I would have thought that's a mad idea.
This. But yet it’s the only show that makes me laugh

Reactions: 5
It is mental when you think about it. 10 years ago if you had said to me that we would be watching people, watching and reacting to other people on TV and it was an addictive show to watch, I would have thought that's a mad idea.
I remember when Gogglebox first started and I think it was on Wednesday night's at 10pm, trying to explain to my work colleague that it's watching people on tv watching tv, he just gave me a funny look and said 'yeah I'll give that a miss.' Who knew it would become so big.πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with Gogglebox. Brilliant! Loved Rusty and Mr Motivator! ( And everyone else too)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't watch the first couple of series, as I thought, why on earth would I watch people watching tv! I'm now watching those that I missed on Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are the funniest. They got away with more back then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Scarlet was so funny and likeable.

This last one I loved Mo and Babatunde, also the Banjos and Perry (especially watching Get Out πŸ˜‚)
I must be the only one not fussed on Mica and Marcus - I think they (she in particular) sadly play up to the camera a lot now.

Reactions: 9
A welcome return, not so keen on the 'celeb' version.
Thought that they might have mentioned the passing of old Mary from Bristol & Mr Michaels in the end credits though tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
'Julian was having some me time with his trunk'πŸ˜‚ then the weirdo was the only one laughingπŸ˜‚to be honest I would join in because I would be thinking what a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A welcome return, not so keen on the 'celeb' version.
Thought that they might have mentioned the passing of old Mary from Bristol & Mr Michaels in the end credits though tonight?
They did at the end of last weeks ep but it was very fleeting. Haven't seen tonights programme yet, shame there wasn't a better tribute

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.