Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just sick of the celebrity ones tbh, part of the appeal of Gogglebox is just seeing the reactions of normal people. I’m also sick of celebrities trying to make their children famous

Reactions: 17
I’m just sick of the celebrity ones tbh, part of the appeal of Gogglebox is just seeing the reactions of normal people. I’m also sick of celebrities trying to make their children famous
This!

I’ll give a pass to Roman Kemp for now because he actually speaks and has a career, but my god, Lorraine Kelly’s daughter and Jonathan Ross’ kids… they add NOTHING! Did Jonathan Ross’ son even speak? Why are they on my TV just because they happen to be the children of famous people (some of which are questionable as to why they’re even famous… looking at you, Lorraine)

Reactions: 16
This!

I’ll give a pass to Roman Kemp for now because he actually speaks and has a career, but my god, Lorraine Kelly’s daughter and Jonathan Ross’ kids… they add NOTHING! Did Jonathan Ross’ son even speak? Why are they on my TV just because they happen to be the children of famous people (some of which are questionable as to why they’re even famous… looking at you, Lorraine)
Exactly, Lorraine especially annoys me as I just don’t understand how she even made a career in presenting, she always talks more than her guests which really annoys me and you can see often on this morning her guests are annoyed by it

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s trying to push “Rosie” her daughter in to the limelight, or whether it’s “Rosie” the tv personality (for tax reasons, ya know…….)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s trying to push “Rosie” her daughter in to the limelight, or whether it’s “Rosie” the tv personality (for tax reasons, ya know…….)
Maybe she is playing the part of her mum, rather like her playing the part of Lorraine Kelly the personality on Corrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no! Just when I said Sir Tom was quite amusing the other week, he is being replaced by Ed Sheeran! Perhaps this will be a better pairing as IMO, Anne Marie and Tom didn't gel well.

Not an ES fan, but I will have to save judgement until after the programme this evening as possibly they will bounce off each, being friends of the same age and having more in common.

Reactions: 3
No I loved Tom Jones! One of the few decent celebs who just didn’t seem to care about what people thought. He wasn’t trying too hard.

Not a fan of Ed Sheeran (understatement) but we’ll see.

Reactions: 7
Nah! This week is really taking the piss. 'Celebrity Gogglebox? Surely Celebrity means a well known person. Unless it is just my ignorance, tonight there are fewer people I know than even in previous weeks.

Reactions: 3
Read somewhere Rylan and his mum were on tonight, can't remember where I saw it but no sign of him yet. Not keen on Ed and Anne Marie

Reactions: 4
Is Harvey (?) Jonathan Ross' son the same comatose person we saw last week, now jumping up and down on the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Read somewhere Rylan and his mum were on tonight, can't remember where I saw it but no sign of him yet. Not keen on Ed and Anne Marie
Yes I had read it somewhere and posted it in the Secret Celebs Gossip thread along with him returning to his Radio 2 show tomorrow. I can’t even remember where I originally saw it. It may have been on the Radio Times website

I’ve no idea who that woman was with Jeremy Vine but I find it hard to believe that those 2 are friends

Reactions: 13
Well, so much for Ed Sheeran. If you blinked you would have missed him as he hardly said anything! It was all Anne-Marie again.

Even though I will still watch it, I hope it [the Celebrity version] finishes soon as tonight's episode really bored me.

Reactions: 9
I’ve no idea who that woman was with Jeremy Vine but I find it hard to believe that those 2 are friends
I also have no idea. Obviously she and JV are not family, but friends??!! Yes, I also find that hard to believe. The only thing I know they have in common is both being on the radio, unless I have missed something far more obvious. It's becoming even more than silly now.

Let's put any randoms together and fool convince the GBP they are friends ☹

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.