Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest house tour on tiktok. She has no taste.

But I’m extremely jealous that me & my partner both work full time have well paying jobs and can’t get a house that big. (Also doesn’t help that we live in the south of England but still!)

Reactions: 4
God she really buys some tit....its ridiculous the clothes she has. Looked like an old mama at a wedding in those awful Rita ora summer dresses....vile

Reactions: 3
Where do they live? She sounds like she’s from down south to me? Anyone know what James does for a living

Please someone tell her she's embarrassing herself the way she speaks, Reeeta ora, she makes herself sound so stupid, she also says " and stuff" after every sentence, it's not a good look and she needs to stop shouting on her video's, have a look at other influencer chloe and see how it's done!

Reactions: 2
Please someone tell her she's embarrassing herself the way she speaks, Reeeta ora, she makes herself sound so stupid, she also says " and stuff" after every sentence, it's not a good look and she needs to stop shouting on her video's, have a look at other influencer chloe and see how it's done!
I think she has plenty of looks at other influencers because that’s where she gets most her content from. Even the tit videos she does on insta where it’s trying on outfits to music but she’s mouthing tit - seen perrie Sian do that 😂😂 she just won’t have the longevity as an influencer and will drop off when TikTok starts getting less popular

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she just speak in her hauls or caption rather than do them silently with music over the top and have to mouth things like a two year old. Grates on me

Love how she’s trying to go for a different wardrobe which is the same clothes you see every other influencer in 🥱

My god her choices on clothes is appalling and everything sized wrong! Just doesn't suit her
---
Why doesn’t she just speak in her hauls or caption rather than do them silently with music over the top and have to mouth things like a two year old. Grates on me
That is sooo annoying!!!

It's all good having a classy and sophisticated wardrobe, but when it opens its mouth and speaks.....and stuff after every word and Worter, it completely let's itself down

Reactions: 3
It's all good having a classy and sophisticated wardrobe, but when it opens its mouth and speaks.....and stuff after every word and Worter, it completely let's itself down
and the fact she doesn’t know any other words than elegant and sophisticated to describe it.
So everything is elegant and sophisticated. All 50 waist coats she owns are elegant and sophisticated.

• Haha
Sorry but her taste is up her arse.....and those Primark clothes are so unflattering!! 🙄

The money this girl spends on clothes and she is on her holidays dressed like that!?!
Make that make sense....I've said it before her taste is up her arse!!

The money this girl spends on clothes and she is on her holidays dressed like that!?!
I ran here as soon as soon as I saw her dressed like a bloody safari tour guide. My 9 year old daughter can style outfits better than she can!

• Haha
I thought exactly the same, she really has no idea about fashion, it's laughable really, all those clothes and she let's herself down in dowdy brown shorts, and a top that does not go!!

I thought exactly the same, she really has no idea about fashion, it's laughable really, all those clothes and she let's herself down in dowdy brown shorts, and a top that does not go!!
she can’t dress for her figure either. She has bigger legs so she picked longer shorts that are tighter. I don’t care if they’re capsule sophisticated elegant, she looks like a middle aged man and trying too hard.

• Haha
She’s wearing an outfit my auntie used to wear and she’s been dead ten years.
For someone so young she dresses like an old lady