Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed with labels. Funny how the lass who did charity shop hauls is now imitating bigger time influencers, dressing like a WAG and buying Prada sunglasses and receiving a Chloe handbag for her birthday (but it’s ok the sunglasses were on sale for 190odd quid and the Chloe handbag was for her 30th)

Reactions: 4
Don't like those trousers either, not flattering at all in my opinion.
I do like the bodysuit though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she is just such an odd shape outfits that should look ok just look crazy because trousers / shorts always give her a camel toe! But she seems to have brought a lot of beige or brown on this holiday!

Also to add I've had a few bits from ELRS (I think that's the name of the company she does a collab with) but £60 odd quid for a bikini is outrageous unless you have a fuller bust

• Wow
If anyone needs one of those stupid colour analysis things it’s her - whoever told her brown and beige look good on her need locking up

I think she is just such an odd shape outfits that should look ok just look crazy because trousers / shorts always give her a camel toe! But she seems to have brought a lot of beige or brown on this holiday!

Also to add I've had a few bits from ELRS (I think that's the name of the company she does a collab with) but £60 odd quid for a bikini is outrageous unless you have a fuller bust
I agree I bought 1 bodysuit from there and I don’t really wear it I wear ones from new look etc mainly. The pricing is just overpriced in my opinion. Yeah the material is nice and thick but at the same time it ain’t as stretchy as my others. 🤍

Reactions: 3
I’ve never got the ick as quick as watching her latest outfit reel. What is that face & dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had to borrow all the nice things from her mate, tells me she really has no idea, and the bag is dune but she pronounces it dooon same as dupe pronounces it dooop

Reactions: 1
She had to borrow all the nice things from her mate, tells me she really has no idea, and the bag is dune but she pronounces it dooon same as dupe pronounces it dooop
The way she pronounces things really gets on my nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 1