Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, she’s stooped even lower into the fast fashion pit and moved onto a Poundland Tracksuit now!

Reactions: 2
this actually really gets me aswell, doesn’t have a job although now she’s calling herself an influencer and trying to make that as a job I mean good for her but with no job where does she have so much money to be constantly spending? Like even before she said oh I’m doing social media full time as a job she litterally had no income but so much money to spend always spending I work hard for everything I have and do it independently too but all these people that sit on tiktok with no jobs taking all the freebies and gifts really bug me

Reactions: 3
The girl is trying too hard. She’s not allowing things to take time. She just wants to be known and liked and famous within days. It don’t work like that. I joined her live once and she was making me cringe, like proper giving me the ick. Getting really excited about a benefit package screaming her face off? Get a grip and stop begging whilst you’re at it … shes defo a stuck up snob

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! Places very little into her so called career and honestly baffles me why people watch her. She definitely doesn’t wear the stuff she buys from the charity shops just sells it on

Doing social media is her dream job.

Reactions: 1
Can’t even join her lives anymore without her going on about reaching a target of followers on TikTok. She is literally obsessed with it. Even trying to get people to follow Charlotte now too?! Get a grip. There’s more to life than followers on TikTok.

Doing social media is her dream job.
Dream job or not. Begging for followers isn’t it

Does this girl do anything other than hauls or outfit of the day? Always on fyp with hauls how can anyone need all these things. I've just seen a haul of wrapping paper and gift tags

Reactions: 5
I find it really embarrassing, why doesn’t she? Asking for followers and likes!

Oh another clothing haul. It’s shocking the amount of clothes this girl buys. I feel like she has no actual ideas for content so just does hauls because they get views.

Another Poundland haul … how many pairs of ill fitting brown leggings does one human need? She literally looks like a walking poo!

Why does she need to bend in front of the camera all the time and grab at her boobs even in jumpers

Why does she need to bend in front of the camera all the time and grab at her boobs even in jumpers
I think it’s just to make sure she’s not revealing anything. TikTok are ridiculous and will ban you for showing the slightest bit of skin

So she’s going to be a style icon this year but still filming everything in that snuggy which is also a unflattering shade of brown. When she was dressed the outfit fitted her so badly she had to undo the bodysuit and the cords were round her hips. Just give it up babe. Get a real job

Reactions: 5