Glowupwith_becca #2 Becca’s Wedding: Gluten-Free, Alcohol-Free, Fun-free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Well done to @Boabs-Tea ! Love it.
Wonder what our gal Becca will get up to this week...just kidding we know exactly how her week will go. 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New thread

Well done to @Boabs-Tea ! Love it.
Wonder what our gal Becca will get up to this week...just kidding we know exactly how her week will go. 😴😴
I do hope I get a special mention in her speech on the big day…I mean cause we all know she won’t want the best man and groom getting all the attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find this with a lot of weight loss influencers and tiktokers, they focus only on calories in calories out and eat a lot of low calorie foods that are highly processed.

Reactions: 5
I find this with a lot of weight loss influencers and tiktokers, they focus only on calories in calories out and eat a lot of low calorie foods that are highly processed.
Yep you are right, its easier to track.

Also what people with EDs do...

The amount of paper she must go through writing pure tit like intentions and what went well and what didn’t it’s like she’s playing pretend life😂

Reactions: 4
The amount of paper she must go through writing pure tit like intentions and what went well and what didn’t it’s like she’s playing pretend life😂
Ye duck the environment I have to write my steps down.
If only technology would catch up...

Reactions: 3
I find it so bizarre that she’s gone on an extended holiday to New York and lost weight. The way she was acting so confused. You can’t loose weight without a calorie deficit, so she obviously wasn’t eating anywhere near the amount she made out she was…screams obsessive about calories and food to me.

Reactions: 7
The engagement get together video. I've never seen two more awkward beings like her and Chris.

Bet he shags like Will out of the Inbetweeners too🤣🤣 and sex talks like Simon🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it so bizarre that she’s gone on an extended holiday to New York and lost weight. The way she was acting so confused. You can’t loose weight without a calorie deficit, so she obviously wasn’t eating anywhere near the amount she made out she was…screams obsessive about calories and food to me.
She put on weight when they went to Croatia and she was clearly fuming about it. So she clearly wasn't going to let a holiday ruin her progress again

That "we're engaged" reel she posted this morning where she's in her pink dress and he's in his suit, did they film that while they were in New York just after it happened to post now, or did they just put back on all the exact outfits they wore that day and filmed it as if it just happened? It doesn't really matter either way, but either way it just shows how staged and strange their relationship is that they have to plan this much engagement content to this extent. Like, literally one reel telling us would have been enough.

Yep she put on weight in Croatia where they went out for meals and enjoyed themselves. After that the hotel picky teas started to creep in.

Reactions: 8
That "we're engaged" reel she posted this morning where she's in her pink dress and he's in his suit, did they film that while they were in New York just after it happened to post now, or did they just put back on all the exact outfits they wore that day and filmed it as if it just happened? It doesn't really matter either way, but either way it just shows how staged and strange their relationship is that they have to plan this much engagement content to this extent. Like, literally one reel telling us would have been enough.
That made me cringe......just like every video. God so so awkward. 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but no matter if you’re overweight by 10 stone or 2, going on holiday to NYC and eating picky healthy teas in the hotel room is not the one. Who in their right mind goes somewhere like that and doesn’t indulge in the food?!

It’s as bad as me going to Italy last year and only eating salads… hell no!! I ate all the pasta and pizza and gelato I could!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel she’s shaming all of us that go on holiday, indulge and pop on several pounds……She’s completely unrelatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.